<<<<<Email security>>>>>> {tutorial} {eace1111}

• So I can see alot of reports about people who lost their emails/got-hacked. I hope this tutorial will help you in the future to increase your server security also your email :D enjoy

1-Use a Strong Password
    This is probley the number 1 issue the password people will mostly use common passwords that are easy to remmber … But that’s bad and will cause you some trouble in the future , Even hackers feel insulted when they come across passwords like leet123, Swagboy123 , Beetreeiscookie For the love of cornflakes use a strong one you can add symobols or caps @#%*^_ABNh , and after a bit of research Google is the best when it comes to putting real effort into securing your email account proactively so you better think of your host :D , do you want to know how secure is your password you can use https://howsecureismypassword.net.

2-Secondary Email Address
    Absolutely and never just don’t think of it :C using…Hotmail accounts for secondary fallback email account. They still have their stone age era email account expiry plan after certain number days of non usage. So if the secondary email address is Hotmail and is expired, anyone create it back again to receive password reset information. And since webmail providers have this peculiar habit of giving all kinds of hints to remind you of the email address where the password recovery link has been sent, use an uncommon, custom domain or corporate email address that is hard to guess and hack into.

3-Sms alert
    You can find that in your settings will make your email more secure if you don’t have a phone ask your parents if they don’t have a phone -_- make one :D it’s not that important so if you want move to some other steps I’ll add

4-security question
    Plz plz plz plz . Be sensible with your security question , no need to add questions like whos your fav doggy —> jwjsbsjwmsksjsh
    That’s kinda weird o.o use a normal name I my self hate dogs so I can’t give a example :D

5-Filters and Forwarding Addresses
    In the event of a hack and after reclaiming the account, go through the existing filters to check if there are some sneaky filters set up that forward all your leet.mcpe login info, bank account and other sensitive correspondence to an email address that is not yours.

More stuff to do
    -don’t use public wifi it’s a trap
    -Always check your email it’s a trap
    -Don’t give your pass or email to untrusted people it’s a trap

Want to know what's a good email host for you !? Pm me 

I tried to make this as enjoyable as I can , if have any suggestions can add under this post , if you have a issue can always pm me regarding both email and leet issues :3 , enjoy your life with max security all the time :D
    Vist this link for some source http://free-email-services-review.toptenreviews.com

Beep

• ???

Join PixeOrigins best server with mini games and fun roll play
    City c24517.leet.cc port:24517
    Also subscribe to https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCEts_B00fFW76xlIH1b5-Kg

alt ext

• Banned

@eace1111 Nice Tutorial!

Kind Regards,

CCN BANNER
    It is a mistake to regard age as a downhill grade toward dissolution. The reverse is true. As one grows older one climbs with surprising strides. -George S

• Really helpful! Nice tutorial

LEET Member since October 2015

• Ty vex and btw pm why changed user name in game :c

Beep

• Retired Staff

Thanks for the security tips :)

• Banned

Very nice tutorial! Helpful for people that aren’t taking passwords seriously, good job.

BigPvPArena.leet.cc
    Join Now!
    Partnered with Apex-FX's server!
    I'll be doing giveaways, so make sure to check my posts, and follow me!
    LEET is LOVE 😍. 💝

• Thanks sir

Beep

• Guys so I found. A link that will make you think of what host you will use http://free-email-services-review.toptenreviews.com
    It has all data compared and shows ya the best :D
    You’ll find
    Virus scanning
    Image blocking
    Spam filter
    And spam report
    Secure sign-in
    Secure sign-out
    Phishing filter
    Auto replay
    I hope you pick the best :3

Beep

• Mine is 10 days

• What do you mean

Beep

• In the how secure your password.

• Oh that’s great always keep it hard

Beep

• This post is deleted!

• How do I delete the post.

• You see the 3 dots on the right , and if that was your password …

Beep

• Banned

@eace1111 lmao hahahahaha

Kind Regards,

CCN BANNER
    It is a mistake to regard age as a downhill grade toward dissolution. The reverse is true. As one grows older one climbs with surprising strides. -George S

• That is for everything…

• Adding your name to a password won’t be a good idea

Beep

• Banned

@SgtSloppyJoe Great Thinking Share You Password To The Whole LEET Community:smiley:

Kind Regards,

CCN BANNER

• Only 2 people saw it.