When creating a tutorial (Read before posting)

• Supervisor

@OGSweg He is @Unknown. He just changed his name.

Former LEET Admin
    I love to help!
    It's not what you are in the inside that counts, it's what you do that defines you. :)
    Married to Iluvcake… <3<3<3

Official LEET Support Desk: https://leethelp.desk.com/

• @EmeraldGem585 Informing the community about it is advertising, lol.

I was hacked on January 1st, 2017

Retired LEET Staff - February 2016

• Banned

@TrelixHD If you want to think of it that way go right ahead, I don’t consider it advertising. Advertising would be putting my signature as a very large banner that shows a diff hosting company and their very cheap prices. :wink:

ALT TEXT

Works @CreeperLewis

• Banned

@EmeraldGem585 Relatively, I agree with Emerald. Not because he is a friend, but, because I think he is correct. That is my opinion. Informing people is not advertising.

• You guys are off-topic. Creeperhost is not leet

• Banned

@iMCPE I don’t remember any1 asking you what we are. We know were not LEET I think every1 knows that! Was it necessary to tell us that were not LEET?!?

ALT TEXT

Works @CreeperLewis

• Retired Staff

@EmeraldGem585 said:

@iMCPE I don’t remember any1 asking you what we are. We know were not LEET I think every1 knows that! Was it necessary to tell us that were not LEET?!?

Okay, please do calm down…

The best thing about this signature is that by the time you've realised it says nothing, It's too late to stop reading it. :D

/ The Head of the Administration team at LEET Inc.

• Banned

That is me being calm, I’m tired of ppl butting in on what has nothing to do with them, and telling me what I already know.

ALT TEXT

Works @CreeperLewis

• Retired Staff

@EmeraldGem585 said:

That is me being calm, I’m tired of ppl butting in on what has nothing to do with them, and telling me what I already know.

I understand.

The best thing about this signature is that by the time you've realised it says nothing, It's too late to stop reading it. :D

/ The Head of the Administration team at LEET Inc.