{New Players} How To Set Up The Leet.cc App iOS

• Hello, I created a tutorial on how to use the leet.cc app for you new players to leet.

Setting Up You want to tap create a new server unless you already have another registered server. If you have a registered server then tap the i already have a registered server button and then type in your email and password.
    Then You want to Go to the op/admin tab and tap it. It will bring up a tap that has a blank space. Type in your username for minecraft. This is the administrator list. What this does is it alows you to change gamemodes and break blocks.
    Now it should look like this, but without as much credits and as much Adminastrators.
    Now you want to enable advanced mode which can be enabled at the very bottom.
    Now you want to tap Server Name and change the name to the name of your server For example : RaidPvP

Next You want to go into the Spawn Protection tab and select how many blocks you want to protect. This is used for protecting your spawn so that non-op players can break it.
    Now you want to go into the whitelist tab. What this is is it makes your server so that only the players that are on the whitelist list can join it.
    Now tap the whitelist list tab. This is the list for the whitelist. You will want to add your name to it so you can join it when your server gets whitelisted.
    Now go back up and tap the player slots tab. This is what uses your credits up. You only start up with 70 credits for 7 days if you keep it on 5 slots. Note: The more slots you use the more credits you use.
    Go down to Player vs. Player. If you enable this then players will be able to fight out of the spawn not in the spawn.
    Next you wan to go to the user login. What this does is it makes players register their username before moving. This is useful to prevent players taking the owners username.
    Now go to the ranks tab. This alows you to set players usernames to have a group. To see a tutorial Click Me Also this uses credits too.
    Now you want to scroll almost all the way down untill you see a list of plugins. These are extra features that cost credits.
    Now scroll to the very bottom. This is where you can contact leet and see your server data and other stuff.
    Now go to the to and tap the tab buy credits. This is were you get your credits.
    Now tap on the sponsors tab. That is who donated to your server.
    Now tap on the gamemode tab. That is the default gamemode when players join the game
    Now your done setting up your new leet.cc server. Press the “^” button if i helped.
    Also, please visit www.ecnetwork.cf to check out my servers website.

Kind Regards

#ParrotParty
    Im young, I still try to help! Visit my website: THEJAGAR.tk
    Lel

• Hey, @THEJAGAR!

Wow, you’ve put a lot of work into this tutorial.

Pinned. :)

I've quit.
    ALT TEXT

• Management

@Maxitric said:

AWESOME!!! @THEJAGAR,I love that your device and with plain background,would you teach me how did u do that!

Photoshop (: :+1:

https://leethelp.desk.com/

• Retired Staff

Thanks for the tutorial! Very useful

melt in ur mouth kinda lovin' bon appétit, bébé

• Retired Staff

@DroidWareWolf said:

@Maxitric said:

AWESOME!!! @THEJAGAR,I love that your device and with plain background,would you teach me how did u do that!

Photoshop (: :+1:

I think he means how IN Photoshop. :P

The best thing about this signature is that by the time you've realised it says nothing, It's too late to stop reading it. :D

/ The Head of the Administration team at LEET Inc.

• You at least need to know the basics of photoshop and know how to use the tools in it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kind Regards

#ParrotParty
    Lel

• O ya and sorry if its a little blurry.

Kind Regards

#ParrotParty
    Lel

• Management

Very nice and detailed! keep up the good content we love seeing contribution from the community ;).

https://leethelp.desk.com/

• Banned

@Maxitric said:

@THEJAGAR said:

You at least need to know the basics of photoshop and know how to use the tools in it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Could you just teach me?

Its quite hard to explain as its croma key

ALT TEXT
    Always Here To Help!
    IP: Rapidcraft.leet.cc
    Port: 15671
    RapidCraftPE.TK
    [Hoping To Be A Leet Trainee]

• Awesome tutorial, I up-voted!

Deleted

• Hey, if its okay with the leet staff, couldi make a tutorial like this one but with android instead??

Kind Regards

#ParrotParty
    Lel

• Banned

Sure go ahead… If you made a IOS one doesn’t mean you should make an Android one.

Banned for being a alt account. ~MrCakeSlayer

• True, ill make the android one tommarrow

Kind Regards

#ParrotParty
    Lel

• Banned

Ok can I ask you something in Pm.

Banned for being a alt account. ~MrCakeSlayer

• sure, what is it (tell me in pm)

Kind Regards

#ParrotParty
    Lel

• Great tut :p

Beep

• Wil it’s still a great tut I was late to post it lol

Beep

• lol XD…

Kind Regards

#ParrotParty
    Lel

• Retired Staff

Locking, no more comments required.

The best thing about this signature is that by the time you've realised it says nothing, It's too late to stop reading it. :D

/ The Head of the Administration team at LEET Inc.