Using Console

• @WolfAssassin said:

when I go to RCON.leet.cc it just says 502 bade gateway and I watched a ya video and when they tapped on console it said
    the same thing
    502 bad gateway

Fixed.

I've quit.
    ALT TEXT

• I cant use Console, I paid 3499 credits and it dosenf work. Everytime i tap on kick or ban or OP someone it says Kick Failed, OP Failed, And you get the idea. Someone please help. And a question: Can you see whaf people are talking about in console?

• Supervisor

@NightsShadow

1. It says so in the app, but the player will be banned or kicked in the game.
    2. I’m not sure if there’s an app that can see chat messages but MConsole currently doesn’t.

Former LEET Admin
    I love to help!
    It's not what you are in the inside that counts, it's what you do that defines you. :)
    Married to Iluvcake… <3<3<3

Official LEET Support Desk: https://leethelp.desk.com/

• Help me I tried it on the app.It said 502 Bad gateway and also on the link you said.Same results.I Only have iOS devices what can I do? 😞I really don’t want this plugin if it doesn’t work for me.It cost me 3999 credits.Not funny.Please give me some advice/Help on this please @clanemo

• Supervisor

@Chinny27 Please create a new thread for your issue and we will gladly help out.

Former LEET Admin
    I love to help!
    It's not what you are in the inside that counts, it's what you do that defines you. :)
    Married to Iluvcake… <3<3<3

Official LEET Support Desk: https://leethelp.desk.com/

• @Tapouthimself
    I need my server password it doesn’t work plz help .-.

• Banned

@DeathRaven359 said in Using Console:

@Thomas

That would allow them too many plugins with hardly any payment.
    Seems like a form a cheating for those of you who spent months just trying to get a few new plugins and keep the server up and actually put effort into it.

I agree.

"We are friends, in a world we must defend" -Pokemon XY intro song quote
    Best regards,

Drey (aka your local fire drill wizard)

#FINNLIAMDJKAISHERIDAN4BAN

• @SirSlayer0102 pls lock.

The one and only MCPE user named "Friendship"!

…Well until Xbox live became a thing in MCPE smh…

"We live in an age where everything is staged where all we do is fake our feelings, I've been scared to put myself so out there, time is running out."

• Banned

Just leave it that way, don’t reply to old topics.

I am SirSlayer.