Login help

• Every time I join a LEET server it makes me login. Is there a way to fix/change that without changing usernames?

• @LoganTDM I don’t know, but the same things happens to me. If this is really bothering you, I suggest you copy and paste your password so you don’t have to enter it everytime.

See you around!

Kik: SnoopyMC_
    Discord: xX_Snoopy_Xx

• Intern

There is only one way to fix this. You need to use an Xbox account.

• @JNTZ said in Login help:

There is only one way to fix this. You need to use an Xbox account.

That won’t do a thing… xbox login and leetauth are completely different

ALTTEXT
    Please Donate and vote for amazing rewards!
    "Sydney is in america!" -paetti

Musty is da best ;D

“I think this I don’t care and that you should either stop or figure this out in private message. The whole forum isn’t interested in this” -SirMaxime 2k17

• @LoganTDM said in Login help:

Every time I join a LEET server it makes me login. Is there a way to fix/change that without changing usernames?

This used to be fixable by joining, logging in, then doing /logout, joining a again and logging in again and boom! You’ll never have to re-login again as long as u use the same username on the same device.

But now unfortunately /logout no longer works due to leetauth being re-written. It’s just shear luck if u get auto logged in all the time (which I thankfully do) or u have to re-login all the time

ALTTEXT
    Please Donate and vote for amazing rewards!
    "Sydney is in america!" -paetti

Musty is da best ;D

“I think this I don’t care and that you should either stop or figure this out in private message. The whole forum isn’t interested in this” -SirMaxime 2k17

• @LoganTDM said in Login help:

Every time I join a LEET server it makes me login. Is there a way to fix/change that without changing usernames?

Nothing you can do

• Copy and paste.

Can Chickens be a vex?

ZMusty's English Teacher
    CreeperChicken Owner

Yamburgers or Turkey Burgers?

-Added some more covfefe - 1.12 pre7

Twitter @ShiningVex
    KiK @MCPEChicken_
    Discord @MCPEChicken_#7277