Short story time

• Staff

@ILuvCake said in Short story time:

You know what sucks about having online friends?
    No hugs.

Man, I want to hug the frick outta some of you…

Wow.

Fuzion
    LEET Customer Service Representative

Here to help!
    Graphic Design Artist
    Get help: support.leet.cc
    #Spyros4Supervisor

• @FuzionPanda was that a good or bad wow? XD

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!
    "What if the person you need the most is someone you've never met?" -Julie B.

#DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #liveuptomyrank #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• Staff

@FuzionPanda was that a good or bad wow? XD

IDK. :P

Fuzion
    LEET Customer Service Representative

Here to help!
    Graphic Design Artist
    Get help: support.leet.cc
    #Spyros4Supervisor

• @FuzionPanda said in Short story time:

@FuzionPanda was that a good or bad wow? XD

IDK. :P

Lol, ok.

@Tim_ was this about you? Cuz if it was… I wanna help you I feel really bad right now :(

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!
    "What if the person you need the most is someone you've never met?" -Julie B.

#DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #liveuptomyrank #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• . …

"Humans make mistakes, it is what you do next that will effect the outcome." /Tim
    "He must become GREATER, I must become less." -John 3:30

Want to change your Profile Picture in the Leet Forums? Check out my 8 month old post! -> http://forum.leet.cc/topic/18224/updated-custom-profile-picture

• @Tim_ said in Short story time:

. …

It is isn’t it :/

LEET Member
    Dedicated LEET Tester
    Kik:Mutant Gaming
    New Suggestion!
    http://forum.leet.cc/topic/26018/in-application-advertising-solution

• @Mutant3000 said in Short story time:

@Tim_ said in Short story time:

Mit was 14 years old when his granny passed away. Mit barely knew her but felt so close to her at the same time. When his 15th birthday came Mit applied for a online company and was excited when he noticed he was accepted. Mit did all he could but got caught up in unnecessary events, which got him fired. So Mit was applying for real life jobs when he was accepted. He enjoyed his job but hit a rough spot when his brother Ttam died from suicide. He was very upset and didn’t know how to feel and could truly grasp joy anymore. Even though Mit enjoyed making pizza, it wasn’t truly for him, so after one mistake he was terminated which wasn’t really reasonable. So after that Mit’s phone broke and his grandfather passed away. Mit always wanted to know who his grandfather was but when he died Mit knew there was no chances. Mit then applied and was accepted to a new job at the movies. Still to this day Mit never experienced true joy and will never know fake from real. Mit is lost and doesn’t know is he will ever be found…

Great story :clap:

"Humans make mistakes, it is what you do next that will effect the outcome." /Tim

Want to change your Profile Picture in the Leet Forums? Check out my 8 month old post! -> http://forum.leet.cc/topic/18224/updated-custom-profile-picture

• This gave me the feels man. We are aware this is what’s going on in your life. Stuff like this can screw anyone over. Even me. Look, I know it’s easier said than done, but just remember this:

“Your whole life’s in the Hand Of God”.

This is a line from a song artist named Jon Bellion - Hand of God (Outro). It’s worth a listen. The entire album is worth a listen.

You should look at everything that happens in your life and question “Why did this happen?” There’s a reason for everything. If you don’t know the reason, God does. And God is the All-Knowing, that’s why He knows it’s better if you don’t know why Some people or things leave your life.

“Although I guess if I knew tomorrow I guess I wouldn’t need Faith.
    I guess if I never fell I guess I wouldn’t need grace.
    I guess if I knew what’s planned I guess he wouldn’t be God, God God…
    So Maybe I don’t know…”

This is another verse from Jon Bellion’s “Maybe IDK”. Worth a listen as well.

Sometimes it’s fine to not know stuff. Sometime you want reasons, sometimes you question fate so hard, but you don’t get an answer do you? Well we should know at this point of our adolescent age of life that it’s okay to not know the answer. It’s completely fine. If we can’t solve the missing links in our life, it’s okay to give up. It’s okay to move on. God desires that. Moving on.

Anyway, sorry for the deep motivational stuff again, I hope you’re doing fine Tim.

(Random note, listen to Jon Bellions album called ‘The Human Condition’. It’s the most relatable album you will ever hear. It talks about the problems people like us face and stuff. The popular All Time Low is within this album. So ye)

The one and only MCPE user named "Friendship"!

…Well until Xbox live became a thing in MCPE smh…

"We live in an age where everything is staged where all we do is fake our feelings, I've been scared to put myself so out there, time is running out."

• @Friendship said in Short story time:

This gave me the feels man. We are aware this is what’s going on in your life. Stuff like this can screw anyone over. Even me. Look, I know it’s easier said than done, but just remember this:

“Your whole life’s in the Hand Of God”.

This is a line from a song artist named Jon Bellion - Hand of God (Outro). It’s worth a listen. The entire album is worth a listen.

You should look at everything that happens in your life and question “Why did this happen?” There’s a reason for everything. If you don’t know the reason, God does. And God is the All-Knowing, that’s why He knows it’s better if you don’t know why Some people or things leave your life.

“Although I guess if I knew tomorrow I guess I wouldn’t need Faith.
    I guess if I never fell I guess I wouldn’t need grace.
    I guess if I knew what’s planned I guess he wouldn’t be God, God God…
    So Maybe I don’t know…”

This is another verse from Jon Bellion’s “Maybe IDK”. Worth a listen as well.

Sometimes it’s fine to not know stuff. Sometime you want reasons, sometimes you question fate so hard, but you don’t get an answer do you? Well we should know at this point of our adolescent age of life that it’s okay to not know the answer. It’s completely fine. If we can’t solve the missing links in our life, it’s okay to give up. It’s okay to move on. God desires that. Moving on.

Anyway, sorry for the deep motivational stuff again, I hope you’re doing fine Tim.

(Random note, listen to Jon Bellions album called ‘The Human Condition’. It’s the most relatable album you will ever hear. It talks about the problems people like us face and stuff. The popular All Time Low is within this album. So ye)

Thank you, if you don’t mind could we talk in PM on Slack?

• :/
    I am feeling sadnesses
    Edit: After reading this a few times to myself I think it sounds a bit sarcastic. It isn’t :)

• @SenseiPixelHD said in Short story time:

:/
    I am feeling sadnesses

Me too I cri every tim

LEET Member
    Dedicated LEET Tester
    Kik:Mutant Gaming
    New Suggestion!
    http://forum.leet.cc/topic/26018/in-application-advertising-solution