[Tutorial] Where to obtain proper support

• Original Poster’s Opinions

"Hello guys, recently (more like for a few months…) I have seen many users needing support, so I have decided to make this topic to let people know where to obtain proper support. This topic can be edited by staff as they see need." - @MCPEChicken_

Situations

#1: If you are banned from the forums and it has been at least a month since your ban and you decided to make a ban appeal, you may:

• PM someone from the @Management-Team in the Slack chat group;
    • File a support ticket to the help desk regarding your ban appeal. Remember that the more formal your language is, the more chance you will have to come back. In the ticket, give us the reason why you were banned in the first place and tell us what you have learnt during the time you were banned.

Note: If you are banned, do not make another account, as it would violate the ToS and you will then have no other chance to make an appeal.

#2: If you have a general question about something, you may:

• Create a topic in the “Off-topic” category if you feel that it is off-topic;
    • Create a topic in the “Discussion” category if you feel that it is relevant and on-topic (related to Minecraft or LEET).

#3: If you have an issue with a user or a staff member, you may:

• PM a staff member about it if you feel that what the person’s doing is wrong and inappropriate.

#4: If you have an issue related to credits, you may:

• File a support ticket to the LEET Help Desk. We will have a private conversation about it there.

#5: If your forum account was hacked/compromised, you may:

• Contact an admin about the issue (through other communication app, such as Twitter or Slack);
    • File a support ticket at support.leet.cc to have a discussion with us there.

#6: If your in-game account was hacked or you have forgotten your password, you may:

#7: If you find bugs that come from a specific plugin or issue, you may:

• Create a topic here in the “Discussion” category presenting a brief description of the issue;
    • File a support ticket to support.leet.cc to receive further instructions.

Leet Help Desk links

Can Chickens be a vex?

ZMusty's English Teacher
    CreeperChicken Owner

Yamburgers

-Added some more covfefe - 1.12 pre7

• Staff

Good job with this thread, but if you have a question about a ban/want to apply for a ban appeal you can make a Support ticket as well.

Fuzion
    LEET Customer Service Representative

Here to help!
    Graphic Design Artist
    Get help: support.leet.cc
    #Spyros4Supervisor

• @FuzionPanda said in Where to Obtain Proper Support:

Good job with this thread, but if you have a question about a ban/want to apply for a ban appeal you can make a Support ticket as well.

added!

Can Chickens be a vex?

ZMusty's English Teacher
    CreeperChicken Owner

Yamburgers

• Supervisor

@MCPEChicken_ Nicely written, and very helpful!

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsx_TB1nVOIZ1m69nSI05pg

alt text
    A Gentleman To All!

Gemstone

Contact us - support.leet.cc
    Always happy to help!

• @ObsidianTOG said in Where to Obtain Proper Support:

@MCPEChicken_ Nicely written, and very helpful!

thanks ;) also I have added how to reactivate a compromised account.

Can Chickens be a vex?

ZMusty's English Teacher
    CreeperChicken Owner

Yamburgers

• Supervisor

@MCPEChicken_ said in Where to Obtain Proper Support:

If your account was hacked/compromised

Use Help Desk to reactivate your accountt

Yes, this is very important, as usually those users end up making new accounts, which is against the ToS of the forums. Good job!

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsx_TB1nVOIZ1m69nSI05pg

alt text
    A Gentleman To All!

Gemstone

Contact us - support.leet.cc
    Always happy to help!

• Supervisor

With @MCPEChicken_'s approval, I have re-formatted the topic and at the same time added a few more situations with some solutions. It was indeed a good idea to direct our customers to the exact places that can provide efficient support. Please comment down below if you find any other interesting situations that you need help with or so. A staff will then add them into the topic, if he/she feels necessary.

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• @MCPEChicken_ Awesome work! Perhaps make the number colour coded so you can identify each situation easier ;)

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• Supervisor

:round_pushpin:
    Supportive and informative. Good work with assistance from other people.

LEET Head Supervisor [11/26/2016]

Serving LEET Since January 30, 2016

Need support?
    LEET Help Desk
    Kik: CodyP2000
    Email: CodyP4500@gmail.com

• Supervisor

@Arthix said in Where to Obtain Proper Support:

@MCPEChicken_ Awesome work! Perhaps make the number colour coded so you can identify each situation easier ;)

Well, I thought of the idea of using different colour codes, but it would make the topic seems very complex to make when we have a lot of situations.

• @GodZ_Knights said in [Tutorial] Where to obtain proper support:

@MCPEChicken_ Awesome work! Perhaps make the number colour coded so you can identify each situation easier ;)

Well, I thought of the idea of using different colour codes, but it would make the topic seems very complex to make when we have a lot of situations.

How would it be complex?

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• @CodyP2000 said in [Tutorial] Where to obtain proper support:

:round_pushpin:
    Supportive and informative. Good work with assistance from other people.

thanks man ;) also big thanks to @GodZ_Knights for making the format eaiser to read ;)

Can Chickens be a vex?

ZMusty's English Teacher
    CreeperChicken Owner

Yamburgers

• Supervisor

@Arthix said in [Tutorial] Where to obtain proper support:

@GodZ_Knights said in [Tutorial] Where to obtain proper support:

How would it be complex?

The more situations, the more colour codes will need to be used.