HideAlerts - Hide Join/Leave/Whitelist/and Other Alerts on your Server!

• Staff

Feature/Suggestion Name: HideAlerts

Platform: Plugin

Cost In Credits: Between 999-1999 is reasonable.

Possible Uses: Will allow you to hide messages shown when player joins/leaves, when player can’t join cause he/she isn’t Whitelisted, and when the player tries to join when he/she is banned.

Description: With this plugin you won’t get those annoying messages before. Those messages include: when a player joins and when a player can’t join cause of Whitelist or cause of a ban. This will be a very helpful plugin. It will also have a feature to hide the message just for you/a player or for everyone. Hopefully it gets added.

Commands:
    /hide <join | leave | whitelist | ban> <on | off> - will hide the message(s) for the person running the command.
    /hideall <join | leave | whitelist | ban> <on | off> - will hide the message(s) for all players.

• join will hide the message shown when a player joins the server
    • leave will hide the message shown when a player leaves the server
    • whitelist will hide the message shown when a player can’t join the server because of a whitelist.
    • ban will hide the message shown when a player can’t join the server because they are banned.

Permission Nodes:
    hide

• join.hide
    • leave.hide
    • whitelist.hide
    • ban.hide

hide.all

• join.hide.all
    • leave.hide.all
    • whitelist.hide.all
    • ban.hide.all

Why You Want It Added: The messages are annoying, especially when the player continuously attempts to join the server (when he/she is banned or not whitelisted). With this, those messages will no longer be shown!

Other Information: Hopefully my suggestion gets taken into consideration!

Fuzion
    LEET Customer Representative
    Don't hesitate asking me for help!

Join FuzionCraft:
    COMING SOON

• Developer

I can see this being useful, I’ll discuss it with @Spajker

LEET Management
    LEET Development Team
    ALT TEXT