My LEET.cc Developer Application

• Hello LEET.cc Staff Team,
    First name: Lars
    What country do you live in: Germany
    What is your native language: German
    What other languages do you speak: I´m currently learning french.
    Why do you want develop for LEET: Before I started to develop Plugins, I had a Leet Server. It was a great experience, because the Leet app is very user-friendly. Thats what I like on it. The LEET App is a great experience for users who dont know and/or dont want to do all the work with setting the Server up. I know that LEET users always want more Plugins. I want to be an active coder for LEET.
    Previous development experience: I was a Developer on MiniBoxPE. I´m currently making an own Server.
    How long have you been using LEET: I don´t use LEET, but I have used it some years ago. I know how it works.
    What is your experience with LEET: LEET is a very user-friendly app. I like the app, and want to keep it professional & user-friendly.
    Which parts of the PocketMine API are you familiar with: Almost all.
    What kind of plugins have you made: I have almost never done public Plugins, I always do private ones.
    Are you okay with using Slack: Yes
    Real age*: Will tell on DM
    How would you improve LEET: I would improve Leet by developing new professional & user-friendly Plugins.
    Link to source code of previous work: Will give on DM
    Other things you’d like to mention: /

• It´s been almost 2 weeks, any news? @Management-Team

• This post is deleted!

• Management

I don’t see any sample work in your application. Do you have a GitHub where we can view your work?

https://leethelp.desk.com/

• @ZDroid I have a Github and I know how to use it: github.com/morpheusTP
    I´m new to public work, so you can´t really see all my work there. If you want, I´ll send u some work privately (If Github isn´t enough)

• Management

@morpheus132 said in My LEET.cc Developer Application:

@ZDroid I have a Github and I know how to use it: github.com/morpheusTP
    I´m new to public work, so you can´t really see all my work there. If you want, I´ll send u some work privately (If Github isn´t enough)

Well, all I see on your GitHub is forks so yes.

https://leethelp.desk.com/

• @ZDroid K, I´ll send later

• Application paused until 30.6 with permission from ZDroid