BloodSword Pre-Re-Release Beta

• Hello! I am reopening my server, BloodSword Creative & Roleplay.

What is BloodSword Creative & Roleplay? Its a creative & roleplay server (of course), where you can build whatever you want (appropriate), and roleplay with others! Its a fun way to play MCPE with your friends! We have tons of plugins and are hoping to stay open for a while! We are also looking for staff & donators.

Want to join? The IP is bloodsword.creative.pe and the port is 31795.
    I hope to see you there! ;)

-Logan

• Nice im joining now

server is ALIVE

Cookies 4 da win!!!

• Can you add me to the whitelist my ign is stannieboy

server is ALIVE

Cookies 4 da win!!!

• @cookie_killer Had some difficulties, sorry about that, whitelist should be down.

• @LoganTDM Sounds awesome! Good luck!

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager | GenetiCraft CEO

• @Arthix said in BloodSword Pre-Re-Release Beta:

@LoganTDM Sounds awesome! Good luck!

I like how your still up good job! Also I will join this server soon nice name and good sub domain :P

Those who build small stand tall

Follow me on twitter @zMutant300

• Banned

Sounds cool

Don't impersonate LEET Management members ~MrCakeSlayer

• Sounds good friend. I will just have to check it out sometime! 😉

"Humans make mistakes, it is what you do next that will effect the outcome." /Tim
    "He must become GREATER, I must become less." -John 3:30

Want to change your Profile Picture in the Leet Forums? Check out my 8 month old post! -> http://forum.leet.cc/topic/18224/updated-custom-profile-picture

• @LoganTDM said in BloodSword Pre-Re-Release Beta:

Hello! I am reopening my server, BloodSword Creative & Roleplay.

What is BloodSword Creative & Roleplay? Its a creative & roleplay server (of course), where you can build whatever you want (appropriate), and roleplay with others! Its a fun way to play MCPE with your friends! We have tons of plugins and are hoping to stay open for a while! We are also looking for staff & donators.

-Logan

Sounds great! :smile:

I'm back!
    forum.leet.cc/user/warcraftmcpe

• @LoganTDM COOL! I will join later :)

I am staying minecraft PE since I feel like I am still in need to help owners with their server, so I am stayin to help support the owners and their staff members on their servers, including leet forum users and staff members…

Discord User: Z_Sword123456

-Logan

I remember this server. I got into burn battles here. They were preeeety epic. I get into a lot of burn battles … Good luck with your server!

"Pessimists are optimists going through a mid-life crisis. Pessimism is born from the failure of optimism. Example: my life." - yAmYAmyaMMiE 2017

• Hey Logan :)

-Logan

Nice! Good luck with it :3

YouTube: Vanderley5974X
    Vote VanTay: http://adf.ly/1ceh65
    Vote Yandere Roleplay: http://adf.ly/1eu19v
    VanTay IP: B39500.leet.cc
    Yandere Roleplay IP: B51488.leet.cc

THE REAL AND ONE AND ONLY OREO KING