MassiveCity [New Server]

• Wow just wow I will try then. :/ @Vanderley5974X

I am staying minecraft PE since I feel like I am still in need to help owners with their server, so I am stayin to help support the owners and their staff members on their servers, including leet forum users and staff members…

Discord User: Z_Sword123456

• @Vanderley5974X I sent u the pic on Kik of my server map :/

I am staying minecraft PE since I feel like I am still in need to help owners with their server, so I am stayin to help support the owners and their staff members on their servers, including leet forum users and staff members…

• @SuperPro_Gaming go to imgur click upload. Upload the picture, and copy the link then paste it here

W=input("Please Enter Your username >")
    if w==J3lly:
    P=input("Please Enter Your Password >")
    if P==Password133:
    print ("Welcome back J3lly")
    else:
    Print ("unable to identify you")
    else:
    Print ("Unidentified user!")

Python
    It's litteraly rated 4.5… How is that bad… -Maxime2017

• Good luck! I’ll be sure to check it out.

" Don't let hate pull you down, only let it make you stronger. "
    ———————————————————
    Leet Staff
    Message me if you are in need of help, I'll be more than glad to help! 😊

Need Support? Go to https://leethelp.desk.com/

• @DatDudeDL thx :)

• Added to my join list! Good Luck!

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager | GenetiCraft CEO

• Retired Staff

@SuperPro_Gaming said in MassiveCity [New Server]:

@Vanderley5974X u mean posting it on the internet? Seriously? ._.

Well if you’d have the possibility to post it here and you would post it here you would also post it on the internet, so I don’t know where the problem is. Plus, it’s a screenshot of a server, not a picture of the nuclear codes

• @SirMaxime oh ok… But idk hoe to post image on safari internet image but ok :/

• @Vanderley5974X here the video I made of my server I hope it is helpful :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFdQ11z8SyQ&t=353s