VolcanicRealms PE

• Banned

Hello everyone!

Today I am announcing my plans for a server that I will be making. It will be called VolcanicRealms. Now, I am hoping to buy an iTunes voucher very soon to donate a few thousand credits to each server because I am starting a network. This network is called VolcanicRealms.

If you are interested in joining, please fill out the following information:

Server Name:
    Server IP Address (.leet.cc):
    Server Genre:

I will be looking at these servers and choosing which ones to add. I myself will be hosting the hub and PVP server. That means I am looking for the following genres:

• Factions
    • Roleplay
    • Creative/Freebuild
    • Survival
    • Minigames
    • Other

Domain Information

To make sure that people remember our domain, I will set up an A-Record for the hub server (volcanicrealms.ml), then add A-Records to it, such as pvp.volcanicrealms.ml.

Please note that if you are joining the network, your server’s name will be under VolcanicRealms.

Websites and Forums

I will be starting with a Weebly website, due to me not having enough time to edit or make a web template. Once we receive donations and external donations, we can purchase the better plan.

I am also trying to get my hands on a forum, preferably not NodeBB. I am going to use either Flarum or Vanilla as they both have open-source versions. If you have a spare forum, PM me.

Thank you for reading. Make sure to post your server down below if you are interested.

Best regards,
    Daniel.

Banned for ban evasion @Shrek ~Droid

• I’d love to join the network, however I am having issues accessing my server at the moment.
    I would create a new server, however I don’t think I would be able to keep it running without credits.
    Please let me know if I can join the network :D

I don't really have anything to put here…

• Banned

@Benstar Sure! I can try to see what’s wrong with your server. PM me later.

• @Firefly Just in case you haven’t read my pm yet, Your forum is ready!

ALTTEXT
    Please Donate and vote for amazing rewards!
    "Sydney is in america!" -paetti

Musty is da best ;D

“I think this I don’t care and that you should either stop or figure this out in private message. The whole forum isn’t interested in this” -SirMaxime 2k17

• Banned

@ibrahimk157 Yep, just saw! I was so busy yesterday, I didn’t check the forums, Thanks a lot!

• @Firefly said in VolcanicRealms PE:

@ibrahimk157 Yep, just saw! I was so busy yesterday, I didn’t check the forums, Thanks a lot!

Good luck :)

"Pessimists are optimists going through a mid-life crisis. Pessimism is born from the failure of optimism. Example: my life." - yAmYAmyaMMiE 2017

• @Firefly said in VolcanicRealms PE:

Np :)

ALTTEXT
    Please Donate and vote for amazing rewards!
    "Sydney is in america!" -paetti

Musty is da best ;D

“I think this I don’t care and that you should either stop or figure this out in private message. The whole forum isn’t interested in this” -SirMaxime 2k17

• Good luck finding all those genres of servers I hope you get a fac server there meh favorite.

People tell me i'm human but is that really true ( I mean, am I)

• Locked. Op banned.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager | GenetiCraft CEO