Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!

• Invisible wall tutorials have been on the leet forums forever. However, in mcpe 1.0.4 - 1.0.5 bluelight and tesseract both have different block ids for the invisible wall!

Tutorial:
    -/give (name) 144:0 (amount)
    (the newer versions of mcpe don’t use the id of 95 so i use 144 instead which is basically invisible skeleton skulls!)
    WORKING

Builder for TelestoPE and PrymePe

• @mcatech Many people have done this before but you can also use ladders :wink:

Those who build small stand tall

Follow me on twitter @zMutant300

• @Mutant3000 said in Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!:

@mcatech Many people have done this before but you can also use ladders :wink:

Actually yes ladders does work, the only thing wrong with using ladders is when you hit the invisable wall or drop a block on it; it will break and you will have 100 or more ladders to clean up (or use /lagg clear).

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
    🦊
    "We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
    #BringBackArthix

• @Slyfox_2468 Yep but wouldn’t the skull be the same scenario

• @Mutant3000 yes I believe it would do the exact same thing, im gonna try it and let you know.

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
    🦊
    "We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
    #BringBackArthix

• @Mutant3000

• I’ ve tested the skull (item 144); here is what I found.
      Looks really clear, you cannot go through, but the problem is that when you place a
      Block on the invisable wall is; that the invisable wall disappears.

• @mcatech You said that invisable block id 95 dosen’t work; this is not true, I just tried it
      and there is no problem using item 95 for invisble wall (I have the update in mcpe).
      * Also why are you posting here for non Leet users? This a leet forum!

🦊
    #BringBackArthix

• @Slyfox_2468 Yep thats what I thought :P

• @Slyfox_2468 lol ikr

• @Slyfox_2468 @Mutant3000 there was an ID for invisible bedrock… I don’t remember it tho … Lemme google it

Edit : its 95 🙃

ALTTEXT
    Please Donate and vote for amazing rewards!
    "Sydney is in america!" -paetti

Musty is da best ;D

“I think this I don’t care and that you should either stop or figure this out in private message. The whole forum isn’t interested in this” -SirMaxime 2k17

• @ibrahimk157 Read my whole post, I did say the item ID # 95

🦊
    #BringBackArthix

• @ibrahimk157 I know its dark tho

• Supervisor

@Slyfox_2468 said in Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!:

• Also why are you posting here for non Leet users? This a leet forum!

Which is why he posted on the category “Minecraft: PE”

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• @Mutant3000 said in Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!:

@ibrahimk157 I know its dark tho

No… It’s invisible

ALTTEXT

Musty is da best ;D

“I think this I don’t care and that you should either stop or figure this out in private message. The whole forum isn’t interested in this” -SirMaxime 2k17

• @Slyfox_2468 said in Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!:

@ibrahimk157 Read my whole post, I did say the item ID # 95

Sorry didn’t see it XD

ALTTEXT

Musty is da best ;D

• @mcatech said in Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!:

Invisible wall tutorials have been on the leet forums forever. However, in mcpe 1.0.4 - 1.0.5 bluelight and tesseract both have different block ids for the invisible wall!

Tutorial:
    -/give (name) 144:0 (amount)
    (the newer versions of mcpe don’t use the id of 95 so i use 144 instead which is basically invisible skeleton skulls!)
    WORKING

Wait wait wait…
    Non-LEET users.
    I’m confused now

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 8 months!
    (/ ⌒-⌒)/

My server: a37432.leet.cc/37432 Join now!
    #DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #liveuptomyrank #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• There is already some tutorials like this. Although nice effort!

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager | GenetiCraft CEO

• @Arthix

Although nice effort!

Kik bot strikes again XD

Btw nice tutorial :P

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 8 months!
    (/ ⌒-⌒)/

My server: a37432.leet.cc/37432 Join now!
    #DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #liveuptomyrank #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty