Plugin Name: NPC

List of commands:

• /npc create
    • /npc list
    • /npc remove
    • /npc command
    • /npc message

Features

• Can easily create and remove custom players (NPC)
    • Has the ability to send a message to players
    • Has the ability to execute a command as players
    • The NPC rotates to wherever the player is standing

Drawbacks

• Each NPC can only contain one command and/or one message
    • Hard to distinguish the IDs of NPCs
    • NPCs’ names go on the list of players’s menu
    • Does not have the ability to execute commands as CONSOLE

How to spawn an NPC

To spawn an NPC into the game, simply input this command:

• /npc create (name)

Replace the (name) with whatever text you want, and an NPC with that name will appear at where you are currently standing.

How to add a message to an NPC

In order to have an NPC “speak”, input this following command in chat:

• /npc message (message)

Replace (message) with the message that you want, and it should work as usual. After completing that action, tap the NPC that you want to give out the message. From then on, that selected NPC will speak with any players that tap it, and the message is whatever you input as (message).

How to add a command to an NPC

How to do this, you ask? Input the following command and it should work:

• /npc command (command)

Replace the (command) with the command you want. Note: do not input a slash into (command), or else it will not work. After doing so, tap the selected NPC that you want to execute the command. Now, whenever a player tap the NPC, it will execute the command as the player. However, one NPC can only contain one command.

How to remove an NPC

The command that serves this purpose is:

• /npc remove (ID)

This is one of the most common questions that I have seen while working in the help desk:“How do you remove an NPC?” As many people often use the plugin “Mob Tag” aka “Slapper”, not many know how NPC functions. Well, to remove an NPC, you need to know their IDs. In order to see the IDs, input the following command:

• /npc list

Upon using the command, a list of existing NPCs will appear. The IDs are the numbers that go with the symbol “#”. Another question that I have faced, is that, if I were to have a lot of NPCs, how do I keep track of their IDs? Well, the answer is so simple. Along with the IDs that are shown within the mentioned list, there are also coordinates of the NPCs. Try using WE or “/tp” to locate where they are. I suggest going to where the NPC is at, and use “/tp ~ ~ ~” to know your exact coords. After that, search them up on the list, and there you go.

List of permission nodes for each commands:

• npc
    • npc.command
    • npc.command.npc
    • npc.command.create
    • npc.command.message
    • npc.command.command
    • npc.command.remove
    • npc.command.list

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• @GodZ_Knights Great Job but you forgot one of npcs drawbacks are that they don’t have to ability to do player set commands for example in action its %p npcs don’t have this action Other wise great tutorial :)

Those who build small stand tall

Follow me on twitter @zMutant300

• Supervisor

@Mutant3000 said in [Tutorial] NPC:

@GodZ_Knights Great Job but you forgot one of npcs drawbacks are that they don’t have to ability to do player set commands for example in action its %p npcs don’t have this action Other wise great tutorial :)

I have already mentioned it within the tutorial, but I will add it anyways. Also, thanks!

• Nice tutorial! :)

YouTube: Vanderley5974X
    Vote VanTay: http://adf.ly/1ceh65
    Vote Yandere Roleplay: http://adf.ly/1eu19v
    VanTay IP: B39500.leet.cc
    Yandere Roleplay IP: B51488.leet.cc

THE REAL AND ONE AND ONLY OREO KING

• Staff

Awesome tutorial! Upvoted!

Fuzion
    LEET Customer Representative
    Don't hesitate asking me for help!

Join FuzionCraft:
    COMING SOON

• @GodZ_Knights Thank you for this tutorial, well written and easy to understand.

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
    🦊
    "We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
    #BringBackArthix

• Supervisor

@Vanderley5974X, @FuzionPanda, @Slyfox_2468, your feedbacks are very appreciated.

• Great tutorial, Will be added to the ‘All Tutorials’ post