Soo anyone wanna play

• im doing a giveaway of perms for /effect on my server if you say that u heard about us here, Ip in my sig

It is very unlikely that I ever existed. But I happened, agaist the odds of the universe. Get over it.

temporary owner of FruitHub a19061.leet.cc/19061

Banned for breathing

• @AlphaWord um alpha? Why exactly are you just doing a random giveaway without asking me? 🤔

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!
    "What if the person you need the most is someone you've never met?" -Julie B.

#DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #liveuptomyrank #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• its just /effect and like NO ONE goes on

It is very unlikely that I ever existed. But I happened, agaist the odds of the universe. Get over it.

Banned for breathing

• @AlphaWord But you still didn’t ask me if you could…
    And just curious what do you mean “my server”? Isn’t it ours??

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!

#DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #liveuptomyrank #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• Sorry i just wanted to get more people on real quck so i typed a post without thinking

Banned for breathing

• @AlphaWord hmm. Ok then

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• A big mistake you are making… Use maybe a cosmetic pack, or 15 hearts? Or even /heal and maybe 64 diamonds?? Nothing rediculous like effect

Can Chickens be a vex?

ZMusty's English Teacher
    CreeperChicken Owner

Yamburgers

-Added some more covfefe - 1.12 pre7