Join - SurvivalTimePE

• Hi there, AcTiveSepain’s here to inform you regarding the server, SurvivalTimePE. We are currently in need of voters who is willing to vote for this server. We also need help advertise the server through the Internet and different servers. Please make time and consider joining the server as we have released the update and it’s in Alpha. It means that we are not finished with SurvivalTimePE server. However, you may join the server that is currently in Alpha. Please also consider making contributions to the server by using LEET co-pay app for ios users or LEET CC Donations app for Android users. We also have a forum that you can sign up to keep updated on our important news and staff applications. We are also in need of Builder so please consider applying for that field of positions but make sure that you do well on your application because we take look into their application carefully and discuss it. We do not accept any kinds of short applications as we need staff to be more mature and responsible. If you have any questions or concerns regarding SurvivalTimePE, please contact one of our staff members and they’ll be more than happy to help you. Thank you for your consideration.
    IP: survivaltimepe.leet.cc
    Port: 30598

Best Regards,
    AcTiveSepain
    《SurvivalTimePE Administrator》
    SurvivalTimePE Owner: @kenygamer

》Network Owner | Founder of AcTiveCraft - a55083.leet.cc
    》SunnyCraft - Developer
    》DerpyCraft - CoOwner
    》SurvivalTimePE - Administrator

Website 》activesepain.16mb.com

If you have any questions or concerns regarding these information, please contact me via PM on LEET or Twitter!

• Banned

Added to my join list!

Banned for selling account ~Cake

• @Finners did he tell the IP?

> Member
    >> Member
    >>> Member
    >>>> Mod
    >>>>> Admin

• @AcTiveSepain Best of luck with the server!

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• Banned

@Atom The IP is survivaltimepe.leet.cc
    The port is 30598

Banned for breaking the TOS multiple times trying to sell various services after multiple warnings ~MrCakeSlayer

• @kenygamer I already have IP

> Member
    >> Member
    >>> Member
    >>>> Mod
    >>>>> Admin

• @Atom @kenygamer I edited my topic and I have put in my ip and port. I apologize that I have forgotten to provide a IP and Port. Thanks for the clarifications.

Best Regards,
    AcTiveSepain

》Network Owner | Founder of AcTiveCraft - a55083.leet.cc
    》SunnyCraft - Developer
    》DerpyCraft - CoOwner
    》SurvivalTimePE - Administrator

Website 》activesepain.16mb.com

If you have any questions or concerns regarding these information, please contact me via PM on LEET or Twitter!

• @AcTiveSepain OK thx

> Member
    >> Member
    >>> Member
    >>>> Mod
    >>>>> Admin

• @AcTiveSepain added to my join list, sounds amazing!

Best regards,

If you have any problems make sure to pm me or send me an email. (EmmaAlexanderplays@gmail.com)

My company: SolarInc.ml

Leet support: http://support.leet.cc/

“Your eyes are your wings :)” - @Iluvcake