Developer Application

• First name: Muqsit
    What country do you live in: UAE
    What is your native language: English
    What other languages do you speak: ~
    Why do you want develop for LEET: I’d like to get introduced to different environments of the MCPE community and would like to do my best in helping them.

Previous development experience: Developer at RumBenCraft. Currently developing one of the most featured PE-factions server, CosmicPE.

How long have you been using LEET: Around 2 days. But I have previously used LEET and understand it’s background.
    What is your experience with LEET: Nothing great other than test out leethost.io when it was free for trial.
    Which parts of the PocketMine API are you familiar with: Everything except for raklib.
    What kind of plugins have you made: I am responsible for some well known plugins such as ChestShop, XenforoPM, Sell, XPBottle and Help.
    Are you okay with using Slack: No, I’ve had some problems in the past that I’d rather not discuss.
    Real age*: 16
    How would you improve LEET: Decreasing the load for server owners by making automated plugins (eg, for chat censoring, banning, exploit-free etc).

Link to source code of previous work:
    These are all the projects I’ve done in 2017…
    ChestShop
    XenforoPM
    Sell
    XPBottle
    Help
    ProxyBlocker
    AutoLapis
    CosmicPE

CosmicPE-only(s):
    VoteChest
    Global Staff Finder (uses MySQL)
    FactionsPro GUI
    GUI Based Auction House
    GUI Based Dueling

Others:
    Fancy particles
    Wings Particle

Other things you’d like to mention:

Muqsit Rayyan

• Developer

Hello, Are you still active on the forums to have a chat @muqsit ?

LEET Management
    LEET Development Team
    ALT TEXT

• I am, and sure.

Muqsit Rayyan