How to write a good suggestion (Plugins, LEET System, and more!)

• Awesome tutorial, thanks for all the info.

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
    🦊
    "We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
    #BringBackArthix

• @AtomizationYT said in How to write a good suggestion (Plugins, LEET System, and more!):

@Nick_616 said in How to write a good suggestion (Plugins, LEET System, and more!):

Great tutorial!
    Maybe B3 should actually start releasing the plugins he is testing

How long do the beta plugins go though testing before they are released?

Beta plugins should be released once LEET V2 is released I believe.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• Banned

@Arthix not all plugins people post are real

Banned for ban evasion and alternate accounts ~MrCakeSlayer

• @Arthix great tutorial! Very well detailed.

Best regards,

If you have any problems make sure to pm me or send me an email. (EmmaAlexanderplays@gmail.com)

My company: SolarInc.ml

Leet support: http://support.leet.cc/

“Your eyes are your wings :)” - @Iluvcake

• @Slyfox_2468 @EmmaPlaysMC Appreciate your comments!
    @alyssa_perez If you have nothing good to say, then it is best that you don’t mention it.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• Banned

@Arthix what I’m saying is that sometimes they put suggestions for plugins that were never made and some people still ask for a link

Banned for ban evasion and alternate accounts ~MrCakeSlayer

• @alyssa_perez There is no problem asking for that. Sometimes it could be helpful to have a link to the plugin if it exists, but wasn’t mentioned.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• @Arthix I cant Find a command but Maybe add world guard? i would really like it for my server :)

• Supervisor

@beastrm said in How to write a good suggestion (Plugins, LEET System, and more!):

@Arthix I cant Find a command but Maybe add world guard? i would really like it for my server :)

Hey there, you can suggest the plugins you want in your own post. This tutorial was made for those who don’t know how to make a good one. And also, the plugin you suggested is in bukkit, while we have an alternative one that works almost the same, called “World Protection”.

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc