[Tutorial] How to Make a Simple Spawn {Stone Theme}

• Supervisor

@HELLOMCPE Nice spawn, but you will need some more patterns and colors to improve the build! Ask @Mutant3000 for help if you want to know what I meant.

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• @GodZ_Knights hmm this is not in a server, this is in my world, just a tutorial for new servers to get a starting spawn :) thanks for the feedback

๐Ÿ‘

• Nice, very helpful for new servers! Upvoted

• @Thouv thanks :)

๐Ÿ‘

• Looks cool! Simple and quick to build! :+1:

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• Noice starter spawn for new people who arent good at building yet. Upvoted +1

Can Chickens be a vex?

ZMusty's English Teacher
    CreeperChicken Owner

Yamburgers

-Added some more covfefe - 1.12 pre7

• Supervisor

@HELLOMCPE said in [Tutorial] How to Make a Simple Spawn {Stone Theme}:

@GodZ_Knights hmm this is not in a server, this is in my world, just a tutorial for new servers to get a starting spawn :) thanks for the feedback

I didnโ€™t say this was in a server. I just gave you some feedbacks. Technically, i would rather build in a single player world than on a serverโ€ฆ

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• Nice tutorial for players that have a hard time figuring out how to make a simple spawn. Very well done @HELLOMCPE .

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
    ๐ŸฆŠ
    "We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
    #BringBackArthix

• Nice, simple and easy to build! Good job ๐Ÿ˜

ALTTEXT
    Please Donate and vote for amazing rewards!
    "Sydney is in america!" -paetti
    Donations urgently needed!
    Musty is da best ;D