Check out my server! 😜

• Hello! Huh…? Oh, yes I know I’ve posted here before, but I’m here to tell you I own a server myself! It’s called Crimson Kingdoms!

It’s currently out of credits, sadly, but I plan on getting more credits and reincarnating the server once more! Here is what to expect on my server! (For now)
    β€’ 1vs1
    β€’ Factions
    β€’ Parkour
    β€’ And more!

Yes, the server I mention before, is not mine. However, do own this one, and it has been a cool experience so far!

Once I get more credits, I’ll open the server once again for business! Thank you for your time, again! πŸ˜…

FrostAuraWolf
    Leet Intern for Customer Representative
    Est. 2001

• @FrostAuraWolf said in Check out my server! 😜:

Hello! Huh…? Oh, yes I know I’ve posted here before, but I’m here to tell you I own a server myself! It’s called Crimson Kingdoms!

It’s currently out of credits, sadly, but I plan on getting more credits and reincarnating the server once more! Here is what to expect on my server! (For now)
    β€’ 1vs1
    β€’ Factions
    β€’ Parkour
    β€’ And more!

Yes, the server I mention before, is not mine. However, do own this one, and it has been a cool experience so far!

Once I get more credits, I’ll open the server once again for business! Thank you for your time, again! πŸ˜…

WAAIIIIIITTTTTT FROST, My team and I have a proposal JUST FOR YOU! @HippiePlays @HELLOMCPE @Clove

"Pessimists are optimists going through a mid-life crisis. Pessimism is born from the failure of optimism. Example: my life." - yAmYAmyaMMiE 2017

• @YamYamYammie Hm? What would that be?

FrostAuraWolf
    Est. 2001

• Retired Staff

@FrostAuraWolf Added to join list. Good luck with the server, may all go well for you.

#AmFromPluto #Plutocian

InGameName: Nummy

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/

alt

@YamYamYammie Hm? What would that be?

Okay, I recently got a new server with ALL plugins and more than 100k credits! Guys can you help me explain this to him?

"Pessimists are optimists going through a mid-life crisis. Pessimism is born from the failure of optimism. Example: my life." - yAmYAmyaMMiE 2017

• Surely ready for it to be join-able again, Ill be sure to play it. Good luck :+1:

" Don't let hate pull you down, only let it make you stronger. "
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    Leet Staff
    Message me if you are in need of help, I'll be more than glad to help! 😊

Need Support? Go to https://leethelp.desk.com/

• @YamYamYammie Sure thing! What is needed to be explained?

FrostAuraWolf
    Est. 2001

@YamYamYammie Sure thing! What is needed to be explained?

Was asking my team but it seems they left :P PM me I’ll explain my server to you and why you can use it