NoAdvertisingPE Tutorial

• Information

What is NoAdvertisingPE?
    NoAdvertisingPE is a plugin which allows you to not let any of those mean advertisers, advertise there server and still your players. NoAdvertisingPE was created by Vaivez66.

Interesting Fact: This plugin has already blocked the following domains by default.

• .me
    • .com
    • .net

Features

• Add/Remove/View words that may be an advertisement
    • Block server IPS

Commands

/na add <domain> - Add a new domain to the list
    /na remove <domain> - Remove a domain from the list
    /na list - View all the blocked IPS

Permissions

No.advertising.pe - Allows you to perform the /na command

How to use NoAdvertisingPE

You have atleast seen an advertiser on your server once, and sometimes it’s hard to handle every single of them. Well I get many advertisers, and I feel like I should block a new domain which is ‘leet.cc’.

To add a domain

To add this domain to do list I would type ‘/na add leet.cc

To remove a domain

I’ve seen that the advertisers could no longer advertise so they decided to leave the server. I think I should remove ‘leet.cc’ from the list. I would then type ‘/na remove leet.cc’ and it will instantly remove ‘leet.cc’ from the list.

To view all the blocked domains

I want to see the domains blocked as I have multiple, so to view all of them I would type ‘/na list’ and it will display on my screen.

Tips and Tricks

• You can block numbers so users can’t advertise there port
    • You can block the word ‘server’ and ‘port’ as it would make it difficult for them to advertise.
    • You can block ‘a1, a2, a3, a4, a5, a6, a7, a8, a9, b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, b7, b8, b9, c1, c2, c3, c4, c5, c6, c7, c8, c9, d1, d2, d3, d4, d5, d6, d7, d8, d9, e1, e2, e3, e4, e5, e6, e7, e8, and 9’ as these are initials for a server IP
    • You can block the word ‘join’ to prevent them from saying the phrase “Join Now!”.

Hope this tutorial help you cleared things up within the NoAdvertisingPE plugin.

Cheers,

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• Banned

Very useful post.

Bookmarked

Banned for breaking the TOS multiple times trying to sell various services after multiple warnings ~MrCakeSlayer

• Thank you for this tutorial, very informative.

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
    🦊
    "We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
    #BringBackArthix

• Great tutorial! I wont add it to all tutorials post cuz ur faster then me lol

• Thanks everyone! Appreciate the comments.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• This post is deleted!

• @AtomizationYT said in NoAdvertisingPE Tutorial:

This is a Deleted post!

This plugin was released along time ago. Not sure if you are lying to me or not, but I thought you knew how to use all the LEET Plugins.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

@GenetiCraft said in NoAdvertisingPE Tutorial:

Information

What is NoAdvertisingPE?
    NoAdvertisingPE is a plugin which allows you to not let any of those mean advertisers, advertise there server and still your players. NoAdvertisingPE was created by Vaivez66.

Interesting Fact: This plugin has already blocked the following domains by default.

• .me
    • .com
    • .net

Features

• Block server IPS

Commands

Permissions

You have atleast seen an advertiser on your server once, and sometimes it’s hard to handle every single of them. Well I get many advertisers, and I feel like I should block a new domain which is ‘leet.cc’.

To add a domain

To remove a domain

I’ve seen that the advertisers could no longer advertise so they decided to leave the server. I think I should remove ‘leet.cc’ from the list. I would then type ‘/na remove leet.cc’ and it will instantly remove ‘leet.cc’ from the list.

I want to see the domains blocked as I have multiple, so to view all of them I would type ‘/na list’ and it will display on my screen.

Tips and Tricks

• You can block the word ‘server’ and ‘port’ as it would make it difficult for them to advertise.
    • You can block ‘a1, a2, a3, a4, a5, a6, a7, a8, a9, b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, b7, b8, b9, c1, c2, c3, c4, c5, c6, c7, c8, c9, d1, d2, d3, d4, d5, d6, d7, d8, d9, e1, e2, e3, e4, e5, e6, e7, e8, and 9’ as these are initials for a server IP
    • You can block the word ‘join’ to prevent them from saying the phrase “Join Now!”.

Hope this tutorial help you cleared things up within the NoAdvertisingPE plugin.

Cheers,

Althought it can still be bypassed

j o i n

Banned for breaking the TOS multiple times trying to sell various services after multiple warnings ~MrCakeSlayer

• @kenygamer said in NoAdvertisingPE Tutorial:

@GenetiCraft said in NoAdvertisingPE Tutorial:

Information

What is NoAdvertisingPE?

• .me
    • .com
    • .net

Features

• Block server IPS

Commands

Permissions

To add a domain

To remove a domain

Tips and Tricks

Cheers,

Althought it can still be bypassed

j o i n

This is no bug or anything. It can be bypassed, but you can block the numbers, like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• Banned

it can be bypased.

• @kenygamer Not really you are thinking of other ways to use the word or sentence but the word will remain banned

LEET Member
    Dedicated LEET Tester
    Kik:Mutant Gaming
    New Suggestion!
    http://forum.leet.cc/topic/26018/in-application-advertising-solution

• Muy useful, but you should add this very interesting/useful/cool tip:
    If you do /na add ., it prevents people from chatting. Useful if you want to get a big community to listen to you