How To Start Your Server

• Hi guys today I thought to make tutorial about how to start your server

When you start your server first problem you face is donation so you need 1$ for sure if you don’t have 1$ then try free credit by completing task and the other option is ask your friend to donate little bit

1. you need some good builder after getting builder make a nice spawn

2. Never give op to anyone always set permissions to group or player!! Why? Because if you give op to people than they have lot of power like they can ban and can make many problems so it’s better to set gperms

3. You have to think what type of server you make like prison, roleplay, faction, minigames

4. Now you select prison (example) so first make mines, PvP mine and whatever prison server need

5. Then try to find YouTube’s and tell them to advertise your server so when you get popularity so you get more people that’s mean more donation

6.when you get donations try to add plugins

So this is how it work but you need experience with plugins, hope this tutorial help you😀

> Member
    >> Member
    >>> Member
    >>>> Mod
    >>>>> Admin

• Great tutorial! Keep up the good work!

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager | GenetiCraft CEO

• @GenetiCraft thx 😀

> Member
    >> Member
    >>> Member
    >>>> Mod
    >>>>> Admin

• @Atom Good job! 😗

Hallooooo

• Number 2. Is very important, players will promise you the moon to get OP, don’t give anyone OP!

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
    🦊
    "We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
    #BringBackArthix

• Great tutorial! Bur I think there are like 50 tutorials of this kind