Function Tutorial

• What is Functions?

This plugin allows you to create your own custom commands that can allow you to execute multiple commands at the same time! This plugin is very complex to use if you have zero experience , but this tutorial should clear things up.

How to create a command?

• First you must create a function. This is the command it will run as. Do “/function create hub” This gives you the opportunity to do /hub, but doesn’t function yet.
    • Now I want it to act as /hub so I would do the following “/function ac hub spawn”
    • Now if I do /hub it will function and act as /spawn
    • I want to see all the commands of the function so I would do “/function read hub” This would display all the commands that is in the hub function. As you can see there is /nothink and /tell.
    • Now I don’t want those commands. So I would do “/function removecmd hub 1” This would remove the /tell. To find out the ids you would do “/function read hub” and it will show the number beside the command

Special Tags

• {sender} : Will be replaced with sender name
    • {x} : Will be replaced with sender x coordinate
    • {y} : Will be replaced with sender y coordinate
    • {z} : Will be replaced with sender z coordinate
    • {level} : Will be replaced with sender level
    • {args[0]} : Will be replaced with the first argument of the command
    • {args[1]} : Will be replaced with the second argument of the command
    • {args[2]} : Will be replaced with the third argument of the command
    • {args[3]} : Will be replaced with the fourth argument of the command

Commands:
    /function create <function_name> - Creates a function
    /function ac <function_name> <command> - Adds a command to a function
    /function read <function_name> - Read a function
    /function resetcmd <function_name> <command_ID> - Reset a function
    /function removecmd <function_name> <command_ID> - Remove a command from a function

Permissions:
    Func.command.function

This is the end of the tutorial, so I hope this tutorial has helped you using, Functions, and if you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to reply to this topic or make a new thread.

Regards,

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• @GenetiCraft Thanks for the information, I’ve got you bookmarked.

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
    🦊
    "We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
    #BringBackArthix

• Supervisor

@GenetiCraft Great tutorial! Keep up the good work! However, isn’t Function got removed from Leet due to Copyright License?

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• @GodZ_Knights I still have functions on my server. Also to discuss about the Copyright License, you can talk to OneThousand about it.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• Banned

@GenetiCraft wasn’t there a old functions tutorial

Banned for ban evasion and alternate accounts ~MrCakeSlayer

• @alyssa_perez Yes there was, but the forum rollbacked. I create functions tutorial before it was removed, but I recreated it.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• The functions plugin on my friends server (prisonminer.leet.cc 56100) doesn’t function properly. Ex: I type /function c hub -and i am notified that the function has been created but when I go to type - /function ac hub spawn - it says the function hub hasn’t been added and then tells me how to add it.

• @LagOps3 Could you try doing not the short command. Please use ‘/function create hub’. If this does not work trying using a period before the command, for example, ‘./function’.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• Not working :/ if I write /function create hub and then if I write /function addcmd hub warp hub it says me, that ‘hub’ doesn’t exists :/.

• Try using /function ac instead of /function addcmd

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• @GenetiCraft I tried it anyways.

• This cleared it up more. Thanks mate! Keep up the good work.

PM if you need help!
    Apples for life :P

• @LagOps3 said in Function Tutorial:

The functions plugin on my friends server (prisonminer.leet.cc 56100) doesn’t function properly. Ex: I type /function c hub -and i am notified that the function has been created but when I go to type - /function ac hub spawn - it says the function hub hasn’t been added and then tells me how to add it.

If you have the leet.cc domain then your friend is still on v1 right? Functions was broken in v1 if I remember correctly.

PM if you need help!

• Supervisor

@AppleGamer Nope, you are wrong… The leet.cc domain is for any servers before the recent update of LEET… Currently, both IOS and Android device has received the LEET v2 app updates. (However, IOS users must join the Test Flight to be able to try this out. PM beetree for more info)

• @GodZ_Knights I did say that… v1 had the leet.cc domain.

PM if you need help!

• Supervisor

@AppleGamer yes, v1 has it. However, as i mentioned above, you can clearly see that LEET v2 app has already been released for any devices (for IOS, you need to sign up in the TestFlight, PM beetree for more details). So technically, they can be using LEET v2. Still, it is up to the user himself/herself.

• Banned

@GodZ_Knights why are you saying v2 was fully released

Banned for ban evasion and alternate accounts ~MrCakeSlayer

• @DratiniLP said in Function Tutorial:

@GenetiCraft I tried it anyways.

Do you still get the message that ‘hub’ doesn’t exist?

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• @GenetiCraft yes.

• Supervisor

@alyssa_perez I’m so sorry for my mistake! I will edit this back…

• Banned

@GenetiCraft Althought this is a very useful post, the Functions plugin isn’t working. It’s broken, you cannot create new custom functions.

You can only use existing commands, e.g create spawn function to execute version command.

Banned for breaking the TOS multiple times trying to sell various services after multiple warnings ~MrCakeSlayer