DerpyDodoCraft Network

• Hello, you might be wondering… What IS DerpyDodoCraft Network?
    DDC is a MCPE Server Reciently Revived.It was Founded on the Summer of 2016 by Me (Dodo) and Derpy, thus the name DerpyDodoCraft.When I said Revived I mean Revived.Right about Christmas Holidays, ‘Derpy’ Left the Network.And the server Slowly died.I am aware that she could of had told me the email and password of the registered server, but at that moment i didnt want anything to do with MCPE or the Server.Now comes the Reciently Part,A few Weeks ago Derpy (the other founder) contacted me via kik, and after some days of talking, we decided that we should revive the server, eventhough all the staff had left and the credits were almost 0 (we had like 10 left) So, I was gonna ask If anybody could donate, Free Credits or Actual Donations (0.99 or more)

Pictures are being uploaded in imgur! atm
    IQA0CyN.png
    77z51ZJ.png
    1N2t9hU.png
    7bVaGPw.png
    9j5za3a.png
    wkIHF5Z.png
    Jyf5lov.png
    HQZmuge.png
    ZHXH8NH.png
    CmoVGaC.png
    J3VB4rz.png
    q0s4AaT.png
    6XRVy96.png

-HELLOMCPE (Dodo)

👍

• Okay looks cool gl with the server

"Pessimists are optimists going through a mid-life crisis. Pessimism is born from the failure of optimism. Example: my life." - yAmYAmyaMMiE 2017

• Have made the images visible. Best of luck with your server!

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager | GenetiCraft CEO

• @HELLOMCPE said in DerpyDodoCraft Network:

Hello, you might be wondering… What IS DerpyDodoCraft Network?
    DDC is a MCPE Server Reciently Revived.It was Founded on the Summer of 2016 by Me (Dodo) and Derpy, thus the name DerpyDodoCraft.When I said Revived I mean Revived.Right about Christmas Holidays, ‘Derpy’ Left the Network.And the server Slowly died.I am aware that she could of had told me the email and password of the registered server, but at that moment i didnt want anything to do with MCPE or the Server.Now comes the Reciently Part,A few Weeks ago Derpy (the other founder) contacted me via kik, and after some days of talking, we decided that we should revive the server, eventhough all the staff had left and the credits were almost 0 (we had like 10 left) So, I was gonna ask If anybody could donate, Free Credits or Actual Donations (0.99 or more)

Pictures are being uploaded in imgur! atm
    IQA0CyN.png
    77z51ZJ.png
    1N2t9hU.png
    7bVaGPw.png
    9j5za3a.png
    wkIHF5Z.png
    Jyf5lov.png
    HQZmuge.png
    ZHXH8NH.png
    CmoVGaC.png
    J3VB4rz.png
    q0s4AaT.png
    6XRVy96.png

-HELLOMCPE (Dodo)

How did you make it so the person has to type /vote in chat for the prizes?

"Pessimists are optimists going through a mid-life crisis. Pessimism is born from the failure of optimism. Example: my life." - yAmYAmyaMMiE 2017

• @HELLOMCPE What’s the IP?

LEET Member since, January, 2015.

• @YamYamYammie thanks!

👍

• @PoptartEater I will contact the other owner because she has the app

👍

• @GenetiCraft thanks!

👍

• Retired Staff

@HELLOMCPE Looks cool. Does it have any warps?

53831.png
    Mutant Craft Owner Check it out

Find support at: support.leet.cc

Our Official Site [ sh.st/4h8Zk] <- Check it out… its beast =)
    Our Forums [mutantcraftpe.tk] <- Help me accomplish my goal of getting 50 USERS!! 50th user gets an awesome rank with different perks in my new modified server!

• @Danjoe3 Look at the ScreenShots
    Edit:
    Apart from Normal Stuff it has Shop and PVP, I cant show you screenshots because like I said earlier its out of credits.

👍