[Tutorial] How to reduce lag on your screen on PE servers

• If you’ve been lagging on a server and you tried ways you found on Internet how to reduce lag but none of them work? Well my friend you came to the right place!

Just follow directions below and you’ll be guaranteed to have more fun & experience less lag on almost any PE servers.

Method #1: Go to “Settings” and tap on ‘Video’ and turn off anything that you know isn’t necessarily needed to be turned on.

The “Settings” button shows up when you tap “⏸” icon button!

Click to view pictures -» Examples

Method #2: Double tap your home button and slide every app that your not using to dis-appear/vanish from screen except for Minecraft PE!

This’ll help a little bit reduce lag you have when your playing as when your device is running multiple apps at same time, it raises it’s CPU level which could increase chance of encountering lag!

Method #3: If you have any custom cheats/mods or texture packs that weren’t officially made by Mojang and they’re turned on, disable them as your device uses more power to make them function properly which will slowly raise the lag and could cause even lag spikes when you play on a multiplayer PE server.

Method #4: If you own a LEET server and you have AutoCommand + ClearLagg plugins enabled, type these below to help greatly reduce lag for your players to stay online longer than they normally would before you added these to AutoCommand list:

/ac add
    lagg clearall
    60-900

You can pick any number from between 60 to 900 as its good timing for server to clear any ground items at fine pace.

Thank you for reading this 3rd tutorial I made.

or was it the 4th?

I would appreciate if you can bookmark this so more people would know and have their lag problems solved.

• This post is deleted!

• @EpicPlayerRPG90 But my shaders 😱

I don't really have anything to put here…

• Supervisor

@EpicPlayerRPG90 said in [Tutorial] How to reduce lag on your screen on PE servers:

If you’ve been lagging on a server and you tried ways you found on Internet how to reduce lag but none of methods work? Well my friend you came to the right place!

Just follow steps below and you’ll be guaranteed to have more fun & experience less lag on almost any PE servers.

Step 1: Go to “Settings” and tap on ‘Video’ and turn off anything that you know isn’t necessarily needed to be turned on.

The “Settings” button shows up when you tap “⏸” icon button!

EXAMPLES: https://imgur.com/a/aaA3B

Step 2: Double tap your home button and slide every app that your not using to vanish from screen except for Minecraft PE!

This’ll help little bit reduce lag you have when your playing on a multiplayer server!

Step 3: If you have custom mods or texture packs that weren’t made by Mojang turned on, disable them as your device uses more power which will raise lag level when you play on a multiplayer server.

Thank you for reading this 3rd tutorial I made.

or was it 4th?

I would appreciate if you can bookmark this so more people would know and have their lag problems solved.

Plus /clear lagg

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• Cool! Moved to correct category.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager | GenetiCraft CEO

• @GodZ_Knights or /lagg clearall but I wanna show ways how to reduce lag w/o commands needed to be used, besides it does say “on your screen” lol, I’ll add that soon anyway thx for suggestion.

• Supervisor

@GenetiCraft Congrats, Ur staff!

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• @GodZ_Knights Thanks, any questions don’t hesitate to ask me.

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager | GenetiCraft CEO

• why would anyone lag on MCPE? It’s a pretty light game

• Supervisor

You know what this thread teaches

Common sense on mcpe

LEET Head Supervisor [11/26/2016]

Serving LEET Since January 30, 2016

Need support?
    LEET Help Desk
    Kik: CodyP2000
    Email: CodyP4500@gmail.com

• @Nick_616 Believe me it is possible to lag on a server whatever it just shows up out of nowhere or when you hit a player in PvP arena on a server that has lots of ppl online.

• Great tutorial @EpicPlayerRPG90

• BlueSlime Network Management Team
      Vote for the server

• SolarInc Management Team

Hey, follow me for a follow back!!

• Banned

Great Tutorial! However, most experienced players would probably know about this. But this is very handy indeed! Will keep this one :smile:

• @ManoftheJungle Probarbly but it’s unlikely new players would know, this tutorial would let those who’re still learning how to control and manage their lag level on their screens when playing on a multiplayer server.

• @EpicPlayerRPG90 Nice suggestions!

❤ObsidianTOG❤
    ❋ღCreator of Dragonfly MCPE and Dragonfly Guildsღ❋