"Invalid IP Address"

• Banned

@WinterBuild7074 Don’t use VPN , and make sure you use only letters and numbers.

Banned for ban evading -musty

• @Clove
    I don’t know how to restart a router, I don’t even know what that is!

Come and play on my server!

Server Name: InfinityFun
    Server IP/Address: a22687.leet.cc
    Port: a22687

• Play PvP and Parkour
    • Go farming and sell your blocks to earn money!
    • Buy blocks and build on the Plots!

• @WinterBuild7074 Your wifi box thing. Unplug it and plug it back in. It’ll take a few minutes to reboot.

• Supervisor

If none of the answers above are useful, try mine. I think it is the mcpe app’s fault itself. Mojang released the app too soon when it still have a lot of bugs and this is one of those bugs. Try deleting the server ip and port u created and try making a new one.

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• @GodZ_Knights I agree with your answer, one of my players had trouble getting on and thats what he did, then he was able to get on the server.

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
    🦊
    "We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
    #BringBackArthix

• @WinterBuild7074 said in "Invalid IP Address":

@Clove
    Why? What’s wrong with German people? :(

I like German people, they’re cool :) just make sure the IP was entered correctly

Adios. ✌️

• @WinterBuild7074 lol I have a German friend

Can Chickens be a vex?

ZMusty's English Teacher
    CreeperChicken Owner

Yamburgers

-Added some more covfefe - 1.12 pre7

• Hi,
    Has your issue been resolved?

Regards, Shmify.

• Supervisor

@Shmify_ Sir, can u help me with my server’s plugin? I made a posts about it not long ago, but few people know what to do…

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• Banned

@GodZ_Knights said in "Invalid IP Address":

@Shmify_ Sir, can u help me with my server’s plugin? I made a posts about it not long ago, but few people know what to do…

Make a support ticket at support.leet.cc regarding your issue so admins could check it out as soon as they’re on.

Banned for spamming users in DM, trying to sell his server, using foul language. - Musty