FruitHub! Builders and Donaters needed ASAP! :)

• Hi! I see you have clicked this msg out of interest, or whatever reason u clicked this XD. Now I registered a server and I currently have roughly 2100 credits, so we may need more than that XD. And anyone who is possibly willing to help build a shop or mini games or a spawn or anything really, feel free to join lol ^-^/ ip is a29665.leet.cc port is 29665. Hope to see ya ;)

~ILuvCake
    :)

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!
    "What if the person you need the most is someone you've never met?" -Julie B.

#DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #liveuptomyrank #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• Best of luck getting donations!

Arthix

GoblinBuilders Manager
    Former LEET Supervisor
    #BringBackArthix

• @GenetiCraft thanks? XD

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!

#DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #liveuptomyrank #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• @ILuvCake Hey cake! I would love to help.

❤Have a good day!❤

• @ILuvCake I can help with the mini games, I have one in mind I’ll start ASAP =p

• @ILuvCake Gooood luck! 👍

Need assistance? Ask!
    Contact me on kik - Hypnify

华语片.
    Atlanta. 💙

• @Crazy sweet thanks ^-^

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• The server is constantly undergoing reset, having an issue with who runs the server, supposedly had a hacker by the name rextop5
    from a former thread http://leetforum.cc/topic/22648/urgent-help-needed-with-rextop5/10

Come to find out the owner gave access to the leet server app to rextop5

I myself donated 2 times before knowing this

Not worth the effort to build for this server when it has constant resets losing your time and patience it’s too bad the original owner cake is a pretty good person it’s unfortunate she is letting someone else run her server…
    @AlphaWord

• its compplicated, i agree she should have done otherwise but it is her server… she wants his forgiveness for, stuff and this is her way of doing that

It is very unlikely that I ever existed. But I happened, agaist the odds of the universe. Get over it.

temporary owner of FruitHub a19061.leet.cc/19061

Banned for breathing

• @Crazy wait. WHAT?!?

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• im just replying to her, assuming thats true

It is very unlikely that I ever existed. But I happened, agaist the odds of the universe. Get over it.

Banned for breathing

• @Crazy why would you say such thing???

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• @Crazy the only reason why I keep resetting it is because the world keeps getting corrupted!!! I DONT DO THIS ON PURPOSE

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• @Crazy one: I do things for a reason and two: ZAID IS NOT A HACKER! And three: I never knew you felt like that… WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?! I could’ve fixed everything…

It seems like every single person I care about is starting to hate me

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• i dont hate u I hate the fact that u arent at least frustrated by zaid

Banned for breathing

• @ILuvCake said in FruitHub! Builders and Donaters needed ASAP! :):

@Crazy the only reason why I keep resetting it is because the world keeps getting corrupted!!! I DONT DO THIS ON PURPOSE

If you aré having this type of issue, I suggest working on it before asking others for building help.

Adios. ✌️

@Crazy one: I do things for a reason and two: ZAID IS NOT A HACKER! And three: I never knew you felt like that… WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?! I could’ve fixed everything…

It seems like every single person I care about is starting to hate me

I’m sorry your reasons don’t have to Resort to resetting the server every time you feel something’s wrong.

Example: the incident with not being able to change game modes after being opped, within the guest group using the command /listgperm (group) I noticed the permissions were removed (pocketmine, pchat, pperms) I was going through the the perms right before you did the reset, I’m sure you can guess how that happened… troll… (this was yesterdays incident)

And for rextop5 not being a hacker I totally agree he is not a hacker, he’s a troll… coincidentally I do have the screenshots of you agreeing with him on your server, in-game, today that he is a hacker, you should really stop encouraging him when he claims he’s a hacker.

And as far as fixing things until you stop listening to Rex and take back control of your server you will never truly have the capability to run it successfully.

As AlphaWord said “it’s your server” do what you want, I just can’t continue after seeing the the details the last few days I’ve been playing on your server.

Good luck I do hope the best 👍

@Crazy the only reason why I keep resetting it is because the world keeps getting corrupted!!! I DONT DO THIS ON PURPOSE

Maybe you just assume stuff is corrupted when it rlly isn’t?

• @Crazy i agree ive left the server

Banned for breathing

• Wow. Just wow. This is stupid.

-ILuvCake
    Been here for 6 months!

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
    "Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

• @ILuvCake yeah it is thhats why im not coming back

Banned for breathing