-(0)- New Server -(0)- Join Now

• Retired Staff

From ur point wuts the n word stand for??..and sorry if I used it…was just hyped… xD drank too much of water xD jk jk xD

53831.png
    Mutant Craft Owner Check it out

Find support at: support.leet.cc

Our Official Site [ sh.st/4h8Zk] <- Check it out… its beast =)
    Our Forums [mutantcraftpe.tk] <- Help me accomplish my goal of getting 50 USERS!! 50th user gets an awesome rank with different perks in my new modified server!

• @ObsidianTOG said in -(0)- New Server -(0)- Join Now:

@LunXVerrix said in -(0)- New Server -(0)- Join Now:

@JourdanWee said in -(0)- New Server -(0)- Join Now:

Please refrain from using the N- word, some people view it as a form of Insult and disrespectfulness =)

“NIGGUH” is not racist. Adding the other parts is a disrespectful act. You don’t see people going around saying “you dumb nigguh” You see people going around saying something else.

You don’t even know the definition of the ‘n’ word, do you?

Of course I do. And “Nigguh” and “Ni**er” are two separate correspondents. “Nigguh” might be referring to it but it in that form is not racist.

• This is getting off topic. If it continues i might have to lock it to prevent spam…

Newly Released Server!

More info: www.spabcraft.wordpress.com

IP:Spabcraft.leet.cc
    Port: 32502

• Supervisor

@ObsidianTOG said in -(0)- New Server -(0)- Join Now:

@JourdanWee said in -(0)- New Server -(0)- Join Now:

Please refrain from using the N- word, some people view it as a form of Insult and disrespectfulness =)

“NIGGUH” is not racist. Adding the other parts is a disrespectful act. You don’t see people going around saying “you dumb nigguh” You see people going around saying something else.

You don’t even know the definition of the ‘n’ word, do you?

Of course I do. And “Nigguh” and “Ni**er” are two separate correspondents. “Nigguh” might be referring to it but it in that form is not racist.

N***uh is just another way of saying the N-word, therefore, it still has the same meaning. If you manage to explain how this is not offensive, then I’ll agree with you.

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsx_TB1nVOIZ1m69nSI05pg

alt text
    ❤DaynaC❤
    Contact us - support.leet.cc
    Always happy to be of assistance!

One Million Credits:
    http://i.imgur.com/DgY0gLh.jpg

• Retired Staff

Okii lets not get out of topic…just wanted to ask ppl to join…so join now Guys!!

53831.png

Our Forums [mutantcraftpe.tk] <- Help me accomplish my goal of getting 50 USERS!! 50th user gets an awesome rank with different perks in my new modified server!

• Banned

I may join… I’m adding the server

:squirrel:

Banned before rollback ~Cake

• Retired Staff

@TheMCArrow thnx man that would help and check the builds out :)

53831.png

• Can you please provide a few screenshots of your server? :P

YouTube: Vanderley5974X
    Vote VanTay: http://adf.ly/1ceh65
    Vote Yandere Roleplay: http://adf.ly/1eu19v
    VanTay IP: B39500.leet.cc
    Yandere Roleplay IP: B51488.leet.cc

THE REAL AND ONE AND ONLY OREO KING

• Retired Staff

@Vanderley5974X Well now it’s not working…it crashed…-.- I tried switching the economy off…and back on…it’s soo slow…-.-

53831.png