Donations in need!!!!!!

• My server is running out of credits I really need donations my family is poor and don’t have money to pay for credits and both of my sisters love the server I want to keep it open for them to keep them happy plz donate my username is joshuasuperboy and my ip is bombcraft.leet.cc

• Banned

what are you going to do in return if I donate?

Creator of MudCraft / DreamNight
    IP: c19966.leet.cc / a36134.leet.cc
    Vote: bit.ly/mudcraft / bit.ly/votedn
    Forum: bit.ly/mudforum

• I will let you on my server you also get a free command game mode without op and my spawn is awesome just tell me your username then I’ll add you

• I will also vote for your server now

• How much would you donate btw means by the way if you didn’t know

• Hmm he also needs builders i think :p

Need Gfx? Go here ---->http://leetforum.cc/topic/21876/gfx-everyone-wins
    Stay Awesome

• @Nightmarez said in Donations in need!!!!!!:

what are you going to do in return if I donate?

You are sick. He wants to keep his server open for his sisters and you’re asking him for stuff in return…

"Pessimists are optimists going through a mid-life crisis. Pessimism is born from the failure of optimism. Example: my life." - yAmYAmyaMMiE 2017

• @Thetigergamer33 no I don’t need builders I build epic spawns and and other stuff with world edit quite quickly

• Hi, it seems to me that you are having problems maintaining your server =) If you are unable to support your server financially, then i am sorry to say, it is best that you let go of your server. Though donations are good, but you simply cannot let your server run based purely upon donations. some people are nice enough to donate, but they are not rich and they only can help so much… Please, either find a way to earn money so that you can support your server, or just prepare to let it go entirely…

However i will give you a chance to sustain your server. i will donate 2000 credits to your server. The server can only run so long with 2000 credits, so use the 2000 credits wisely by thinking of ways to earn money and support your server on your own. After the 2000 credit runs out, hopefully you can support it financially from there =)

Newly Released Server!

More info: www.spabcraft.wordpress.com

IP:Spabcraft.leet.cc
    Port: 32502

• @JourdanWee said in Donations in need!!!!!!:

Hi, it seems to me that you are having problems maintaining your server =) If you are unable to support your server financially, then i am sorry to say, it is best that you let go of your server. Though donations are good, but you simply cannot let your server run based purely upon donations. some people are nice enough to donate, but they are not rich and they only can help so much… Please, either find a way to earn money so that you can support your server, or just prepare to let it go entirely…

However i will give you a chance to sustain your server. i will donate 2000 credits to your server. The server can only run so long with 2000 credits, so use the 2000 credits wisely by thinking of ways to earn money and support your server on your own. After the 2000 credit runs out, hopefully you can support it financially from there =)

@JourdanWee You are the kindest leet poster I have ever seen. Nobody has donated 5$ to a desperate stranger…

"Pessimists are optimists going through a mid-life crisis. Pessimism is born from the failure of optimism. Example: my life." - yAmYAmyaMMiE 2017

• @YamYamYammie thx for the compliment and nobody still hasn’t helped me and plus I keep losing my friends because my server port and ip keeps changing when I run out of credits and plus in that post I can’t change some things I wanted to add to say that my server is always full every day almost so plz help me keep it open🙂

• @joshuasuperboy Did you receive my donation?

Newly Released Server!

More info: www.spabcraft.wordpress.com

IP:Spabcraft.leet.cc
    Port: 32502

• @JourdanWee said in Donations in need!!!!!!:

Hi, it seems to me that you are having problems maintaining your server =) If you are unable to support your server financially, then i am sorry to say, it is best that you let go of your server. Though donations are good, but you simply cannot let your server run based purely upon donations. some people are nice enough to donate, but they are not rich and they only can help so much… Please, either find a way to earn money so that you can support your server, or just prepare to let it go entirely…

Yep, you’re so kind! ^-^

YouTube: Vanderley5974X
    Vote VanTay: http://adf.ly/1ceh65
    Vote Yandere Roleplay: http://adf.ly/1eu19v
    VanTay IP: B39500.leet.cc
    Yandere Roleplay IP: B51488.leet.cc

THE REAL AND ONE AND ONLY OREO KING

• @joshuasuperboy i would have donated too if I could, but im poor and have no money… sorryz :)

Is there another way I could help tho? ^-^

YouTube: Vanderley5974X
    Vote VanTay: http://adf.ly/1ceh65
    Vote Yandere Roleplay: http://adf.ly/1eu19v
    VanTay IP: B39500.leet.cc
    Yandere Roleplay IP: B51488.leet.cc

THE REAL AND ONE AND ONLY OREO KING