FinnCraft *NEW* Overview, Updates and more!
Hey! Finn here ( Again with the best intro ever 2019 )
Today’s topic is about : My Server Overview.
What does your server include?
- Freebuild ( We don’t have plots, we may do very soon! )
- Minigames ( You will never be bored on FCPE, We have parkour and more to come in the future! )
- Roleplay ( On FCPE, Roleplay is a key feature, we mostly do School RP’s and Mum and Dad RP’S )
- Dating ( Someone lookes cute, and you want to date them? Go ahead, dating is allowed. )
- VIP giveaways ( We only do FREE Giveaways every 2 months, for fun! )
Are your staff active and friendly?
- Yes, all of our staff and mostly active and kind, players are our priority. We care.
- To become staff, we handpick. not apply. Just be active, use grammar and be kind. Then we may
think about it! ;)
What are the staff rules when I become staff?
1| Always use grammar, we like to make our server look smart and professional.
2| Always give warnings for trusted reasons, we have rules. Give them a W1 for abuse of any of the
rules. Then a W2 and so on…
3| Do not abuse your powers! /me is for annoucments, /say is for Important annoucements.
4| You must follow the rules aswell! It does NOT apply just for the players, staff must follow it aswell!
1| Do not ask for OP or any admin or ranks, this will lead you to a W1 (A)
2| Do not advertise any sort of Servers or Websites, this will lead you to a W1 (A)
3| Swearing is not permitted on this server, using this will be a DB (B)
4| To get the [YT] Group Rank, you MUST have 300+ subscribers with proof, if you fake this it will be a
M| There are many other rules, make sure you read them before you play!
I’m in Smode, how can I get Cmode??
You will need to take a Cmode test, this is 3 questions so we can protect our server from nasty players
who somehow like to grief.
When are the tests for Cmode??
( PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR GMT, THIS POST WILL BE EDITED SOON FOR OTHER TIME ZONES! )
Monday, 16:00PM -> 16:30PM ( GMT )
Tuesday, No tests are being hosted that day.
Wednesday, 17:55PM -> 18:25PM ( GMT)
Thursday, No tests are being hosted that day.
Friday, No tests are being hosted that day.
Saturday, 10:30AM -> 11:00AM ( GMT ) || 13:00PM ->13:30PM ( GMT )
Sunday, 11:00AM -> 12:00PM ( GMT ) || 19:30PM ->20:25PM ( GMT)
These tests dates are brand new and may not work.
Warnings and bans?
(A) W1 - Warning 1, you can get this for abuse of any of the rules.
(?) W2 - Warning 2, you can get this for another abuse of the rules.
(?) W3 - Warning 3, The last warning before something happens.
(B) DB - Day Ban, Your Device Banned for 1 day for over 3 warnings, do not pleed on Finn’s comments
telling him to Un-Ban you, as you won’t.
(?) RC - Red Card, Your perm banned ( Device ) You still abuse the rules after a DB. Goodbye!!
This was a MASSIVE post LOL, have a great day!
This took me 30M to make this, my life.**