HOW TO GET FREE LEET CREDITS! :D

• Hey everyone!

I will be adding pictures soon.

You can watch this video for reference and I'll be adding a full written tutorial for how to get free leet credits!

Video http://youtu.be/IPZGh143Eak

Android

Android servers are for those who Made or created their servers on the Android version of the LEET App

1. Have a server! What’s the point of the tutorial without a server?! Go get one fool! :P

1. Install the LATEST VERSION of the LEET App OR Donations App. Either way it will have the feature.

1. If your server is all ready for continuing, ITS TIME TO GET FREEEEEEEE CREDITS!!!
      Go to the Android Leet app, login to the server, then right below the Buy Credits Option, there should be “FREE CREDITS”. Click on that. (I’ll get in to it later)

1. If you did the four steps properly, then you should get the TapJoy Menu!

Now for iOS

iOS, is it possible?!

Unfortunately, the answer is no. :(

BUT, there is a way to get them for your iOS Server!

Requirements for FREE CREDITS on iOS!

• A Laptop, or Computer that can handle an Emulator.
    • Any Android emulator. There are many emulators that are smooth and less laggy, like AmiDuOS, BlueStacks, Andy and many more!
    • And finally, the LEET App.

I Have all the requirements, what now?!

• Then follow these steps:

Because your server was made on iOS, you won’t be able to login to your server in the Android LEET.CC App! So instead, we will be using the Donations App!

1. Download the latest version of the Donations App, NOT BY .APK, I REPEAT, NOT BY .APK ONLY BY THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
    2. In the first text box, put your Username. In the second, put your iOS server’s IP
    3. In the Section below where they ask how many dollars you want to give, look at the last option, it’s the FREE CREDITS option!
    4. Click on it, and you should get the Tap Joy menu!

How to use the TapJoy orFree Credits Menu?

• It’s very simple!
      There are many options to choose.
      Options like
    • App Downloads
    • Videos
    • Signing Up

Choose the offer you want to do, they will tell you how many credits you will receive by doing it.

• usually App Download give you like 50-70 credits, so if you want to earn fast, use that option!
    • Videos give you 1 credit
    • and sign ups give you a lot, but those sign ups may have Credit card necessities or so.

Read the instructions carefully while doing the offer, if you didn’t do it properly, then you just wasted your time!

NOTE: LEET did not make these ads/offers, they were made by TapJoy. So if you have ANY complain whatsoever, don’t blame LEET.

The one and only MCPE user named "Friendship"!

…Well until Xbox live became a thing in MCPE smh…

"We live in an age where everything is staged where all we do is fake our feelings, I've been scared to put myself so out there, time is running out."

• Hehe. Any staff can move it? Lol and maybe Pin it? :3 ☺️😇😇😇😇😇😂😁

"We live in an age where everything is staged where all we do is fake our feelings, I've been scared to put myself so out there, time is running out."

• Staff

@Friendship said in HOW TO GET FREE LEET CREDITS! :D:

Hehe. Any staff can move it? Lol and maybe Pin it? :3 ☺️😇😇😇😇😇😂😁

Made sure it was in correct category pinned.

Hey? You need some speedy support??
    Visit…
    https://leethelp.desk.com/

• Thanks @Jiang ;)

• Management

Nice tut!

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
    LEET Human Resource Manager

• Wow good one :+1:

Beep

• Thanks @ZMusty @ZOace

• I did a

BIG UPDATE

On the tutorial

• Tbh I don’t like Tapjoy, app bounty etc coz they never register when I download an app and play them from a lil bit like they say too

Owner of PyroNetwork
    ALT TEXT
    PM me for business enquiries.

• @NyanCat_Gaming the same thing happened to me sometimes but if you contact them they always help

• Thanks @ZMusty for moving the topic :smile: <3!

• Management

@Friendship said in HOW TO GET FREE LEET CREDITS! :D:

Thanks @ZMusty for moving the topic :smile: <3!

Haha anytime!

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
    LEET Human Resource Manager