[RP_Tutorial] How to post images on Leet Forums

• Banned

Hello guys! Today I will be showing you how to post pictures on Leet Forums with steps!

1. Download Imgur in the app store
      Imgur is an app that gives you picture links free! (The app is free)

2. Select a picture
      On the bottom right of your screen, you should see a little camera icon. Click on the icon. The icon should bring you up to a page that looks like a gallery banner on top and your camera on the bottom. You may take a picture or select a picture from your gallery. Do one of the two options.

3. The Link
      After you have clicked on your picture(s), it should bring you up to a new page. What you want to do from there is click upload post. It should start downloading. You should see imgur send a nonification saying imgur is working. After this, it should say imgur complete. Click on the nonification. It should bring you to the picture in the app. Next, click the share icon. It should bring a list of options of what you can post the link on. (This might only be for Samsung) Next, click on the copy to clipboard sign. The Link will be saved to your clipboard. Next, go on Leet forums.

4. Posting the picture
      Now what you want to do is open up the Leet forums. You may comment or make a new topic using this. You can either paste the link or do to pop up the link.

I hope I helped!

Banned for ban evasion ~Cake

• Banned

Duplicate…

Banned for posting on staff applications ~Cake

• Banned

Banned for ban evasion ~Cake

• so i saw this, does the image have to be imgur? i tried using a google images pic but it didnt work?

It is very unlikely that I ever existed. But I happened, agaist the odds of the universe. Get over it.

temporary owner of FruitHub a19061.leet.cc/19061

Banned for breathing

• Supervisor

@AlphaWord Yes, it has to be from imgur, or you can give us the link to the image as well. If you have any problems with the image not appearing, just give me a notice, and i will see what i can do!

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
    LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

• wait nvm i just put on a non imgur pic

It is very unlikely that I ever existed. But I happened, agaist the odds of the universe. Get over it.

Banned for breathing

• Supervisor

@AlphaWord You meant your avatar?

• Banned

@GodZ_Knights doesn’t post like these get locked if someone reply’s to them a month later?

Banned for ban evasion and alternate accounts ~MrCakeSlayer

• nope if you look at the most popular post on leet then you will see

Banned for breathing

• Supervisor

@alyssa_perez “They can bump it if it’s for support or a legit reason” - @MrCakeSlayer

• Banned

@AlphaWord I’m talking about if it’s inactive

Banned for ban evasion and alternate accounts ~MrCakeSlayer

• Supervisor

@alyssa_perez Yes, even if it is inactive, if the user wants to get supported, or for some legit reasons, he/she can still bump the topic.

• @AlphaWolf I would recommend using the website
    https://postimage.io/
    and just copy the ‘Direct Link’, there’s no need to put in any effort just copy and paste