POCKETVOTE

• Management

This feauture enables voting on your server. To get started you need to connect your LEET account with the voting sites. For example, on minecraftpocket-servers.com you click ‘Edit your server’ and then under ‘Vote Service’ you choose PocketVote and then enter the Secret Key. You get the Secret Key from by typing /leetinfo inside the game (called ‘Vote Secret’). Note: You need to have ‘User Login’ turned on to run the command /leetinfo.\nWhenever someone votes on one of the voting sites an in-game command will be set. You can specify this command by typing /pocketvote. For example ‘/pocketvote cmd add say Thanks for voting at %site, %player!’ would display a public message every time a person votes. Similarly ‘/pocketvote cmd add give %player diamond 10’ would give the player that votes 10 diamonds. You can run multiple commands by running ‘/pocketvote cmd add’ multiple times.\nTo vote, players go to the voting sites (e.g. minecraftpocket-servers.com) like regularly to cast their votes. We suggest you display the direct link for voting somewhere on your server.

This is probably the most requested features out of all and we’ve been reading every single one of your suggestions. We didn’t just make this plugin easy to use we also made it cheap and affordable. We’ve been working with minecraft server lists such as minecraftpocket-servers.com and minecraftlist.org to make this possible, please show them as much support as you can… this feauture was also made possible thanks to the efforts of @beetree and @ProjectInfinity they have worked really hard on putting this together for you guys. The feature is available NOW on IOS and it should be coming soon to android in about 2 hrs.

Thanks for choosing leet, have fun and leave your feedback!

https://leethelp.desk.com/

• @Droid first

Nothing can stop you if you all the way up
    ~HotFireFlame

• Banned

YESSS!!! FINNAALLLLYYYY!

• Awesome!

1,000,000 Credits: 24/2/17

• Yay Vote reward thank you leet omg happyest day of my life!

~HotFireFlame

• Staff

Thanks so much, I will be sure to try it out!

Fuzion
    LEET Customer Representative
    Don't hesitate asking me for help!

Join FuzionCraft:
    COMING SOON

• @Droid When I do /leetinfo it only said Votesecret: it didnt say anything else

~HotFireFlame

• Banned

@HotFireFlame buy plugin

Banned for inappropriate language ~MrCakeSlayer

• Banned

Did you buy the plugin?

• @MCUnderground O its a plugin O.O

~HotFireFlame

• Banned

Yea xD

• Thank you guys so much for this plugin!!! :satisfied:

#AmFromPluto #Plutocian

InGameName: Nummy

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/

alt

• Nice!!

• Banned

Awesome, but i already have it! 🙂

• I dont understand I did /pocketvote on my server didnt do anything O.O

~HotFireFlame

• Banned

@HotFireFlame
    Hello you dont need to do /pocketvote to get the reward, it will automatically give you!

• @iJayGaming_ But its… Not working :’(

~HotFireFlame

• @HotFireFlame turn your server off and on

• Nothing can stop you if you all the way up
    ~HotFireFlame

• Banned

@HotFireFlame
    Do /pocketvote cmd add give %player diamond 10

Then do /pocketvote cmd add say %Player has been voted! :)

• Its not working on my server, I put in the secret, the identity, and a command, but its still not working.