Advertising your server

• Retired Staff

If you’re here, you’re most likely interested in advertising your server. This tutorial will help you get started in getting those players, and maybe make yours stand out from the crowd!

Advertising takes time, effort and typing. As fun as it sounds, you have no choice but to do it. There’s many tricks and techniques in making your server advertising successful, and here are some tips you may just find to be extremely useful.

1) You have to be straight to the point. No one wants to sit there reading your advertisement which is a couple pages long. Make it short, sweet and concise. It will keep the readers more enticed.

2) Include lots of pictures and maybe even videos. It allows users to have a quick peek at what your server has to offer without actually having to join your server, and it may attract the ones who are interested in a certain game genre.

3) Keep your post clean. I don’t just mean language wise, but also in terms of neatness. It gives players a good first impression.

4) Don’t spam your server. It will just get to a point where people get so annoyed of constantly seeing your server everywhere they just don’t want to join! You don’t want that! Right…

5) Offer something unique. Sometimes having a unique gamemode can be a risk, but with entering something new, you have a much bigger chance at becoming successful. There is evidence of this with gamemodes such as Heroes and Villains.

6) Actually include your server’s IP and port! If you’ve been around the forum you’d know how many people forget to add their server details into their posts. Don’t be one of them!

I hope you can at least come away with having one tip that helped, and I wish you all luck in advertising your server!

Have a great day,
    Quantum.

The best thing about this signature is that by the time you've realised it says nothing, It's too late to stop reading it. :D

/ The Head of the Administration team at LEET Inc.

• Retired Staff

Pinned :3

melt in ur mouth kinda lovin' bon appétit, bébé

• I wish my server was featured :(
    I have so many credits but no players
    But this post was helpful and thanks!

• Retired Staff

@Clasher77, featuring only happens automatically.

The best thing about this signature is that by the time you've realised it says nothing, It's too late to stop reading it. :D

• @Quantum
    Well i thought it happens when ones server player slot is 25 and should have 17+ players to be included in the list

• Retired Staff

@Clasher77, yeah! If the server is detected to have a big number of players at that moment of the time (which is usually 17+ players), then it goes on the list.

• Retired Staff

@Clasher77 Servers are featured based on player count. If you got more players online than the last server on the featured list your server will be on that list.

• @Quantum

That sounds difficult but i will try my best!
    Plus thanks very much for the post ! ;)

• Retired Staff

@Clasher77, you’re very welcome, hope it helped.

• Banned

Hi,

Good Tutorial!

Here to help! UpVote `^` my posts if they were helpful or interesting! GoodLuck! ☺

• free op,admin,mod and CoOwners!
    name:buster
    ip:buster.leet.cc

• Retired Staff

@ZackyFur Make a seperate thread for it.

• HyDrozPE awesome server

• Does the server we are advertising have to be a LEET.CC Server? Cause i have a PocketMine-MP Server.

• Retired Staff

@XShockinFireX said:

Does the server we are advertising have to be a LEET.CC Server? Cause i have a PocketMine-MP Server.

Yes, it is the LEET forums! :D

• Retired Staff

@TheGhostMC said:

HyDrozPE awesome server

You should make a new thread for that.

• MCGG Thailand open 24 hr
    Ip c16871.leet.cc
    Port 16871

• Retired Staff

@Dome01 said:

MCGG Thailand open 24 hr
    Ip c16871.leet.cc
    Port 16871

Make a new thread for it. ;)

• well i can sure the rule was 100% less stricter then PM forums which i quite like

• can someone post a rule for server advertisement it will be appreciated sicne i think this is just a how to

• @thunder33345 said:

can someone post a rule for server advertisement it will be appreciated sicne i think this is just a how to

Hello.

Rules are already made.
    E.g. :

• You cannot make duplicate posts about your server.

• You cannot advertise/post non LEET servers.

There are more rules, I just didn’t list them all.

I've quit.
    ALT TEXT