Friend Referral now available on Android!

• Banned

Cool Update!!

Banned: Reason

• @SenseiPixelHD said in Friend Referral now available on Android!:

Lol @Droid I still can’t believe IOS got it first. Has earth started spinning in the other direction or something XD

XD

ALTTEXT
    Please Donate and vote for amazing rewards!
    "Sydney is in america!" -paetti

Musty is da best ;D

“I think this I don’t care and that you should either stop or figure this out in private message. The whole forum isn’t interested in this” -SirMaxime 2k17

• @beetree said in Friend Referral now available on Android!:

@MarioGamer786 said in Friend Referral now available on Android!:

This Friend Referral is amazing…there should just be a way to insert it after you started your server as well, though.

How would that work? Something like, first day after a server is created you can still put in a referral code?

Like if you own servers you can pay for one, but also get credits on the other.
    Also if you and a friend made servers before this, you could still put in the friend referral.

I'm here to help the leet community!
    ALT TEXT
    ALTEXT
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    Subscribe Here! - Bit.ly/CoolcookiecatYT

• I still dont understand how to use it if my friend and I both have a server and I buy credits what would I do in that proccess to get 20% @Droid @beetree

"Don't ask to ask, just ask" -beetree

Ranks and Rewards are given out if donated or voted!!
    Voting Site: minecraftpocket-servers.com/server/40605/

• @Sem1234567890 When your friend first makes their server, they can put in your server’s refferal code. Since you both already have a server, this isn’t possible to use.

ALT TEXT
    ALTEXT
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• Banned

We are a legit Build team we are happy to Build on your server.pm me saying ip and port and are Build team will come!first person to tell me gets it free next ones have to donate $1!remember we are a very cheap and effective build team…

• @william195375 said in Friend Referral now available on Android!:

We are a legit Build team we are happy to Build on your server.pm me saying ip and port and are Build team will come!first person to tell me gets it free next ones have to donate $1!remember we are a very cheap and effective build team…

Stop spam-advertising your build team or you could get banned

• Banned

Welp i coumd use this xD

Banned for inappropriate language ~MrCakeSlayer

• @SenseiPixelHD said in Friend Referral now available on Android!:

@william195375 said in Friend Referral now available on Android!:

Stop spam-advertising your build team or you could get banned

Yes. Spamming your building team is annoying and off topic. Also the English is way off. Spamming your building team will make people hate and no one will want to use your team.

ALT TEXT
    ALTEXT
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ